Mei-Kou Master of Anti Stall

OMG this won me a game!!!!

I had Skill Drain on the field(+others I dont remember)

I had him on my hand + Chaos Sorcerer, and like 2 or more DARKs in my Grave, but no Lights.

Summon Mei->Tribute>destroys Skill Drain>Summon Chaos Sorcerer> remove the anoying card I wanted to!!!

Outside of skill drain' date=' Breaker is infinitely better than this.

[/quote']

I wouldn't say infinitely, cuz this guy has Honest, and can still be pulled off when he's SS.

both wrong. lyla is better than both of these, outside of the skill drain situation

[/quote']

I wouldn't say infinitely, cuz this guy has Honest, and can still be pulled off when he's SS.

both wrong. lyla is better than both of these, outside of the skill drain situation

[/quote']

[/quote']

And I use Skillz Draenz. 8)

[/quote']

[/quote']

Outside of Skilldrain, I take Anteatereatingant superior to Breaker and This. It WOULD be better that Lyla, but she has A LOT more support. >.>

Would be so much better if it's ATK<1500.

OR 1900 ATK

if Konami wants a Bottomless Target' date=' atleast do it with high ATK...

[/quote']

It would be better at ATK<1500 because then it is searchable.

You know what' date=' becuase of this topic, I'm going to make a Purple Pokemons Club!!!

Now what?

[/quote']

meowthcopia.jpg

Darn it need to find a purple cat pokemon now....

OT: Eh...Card is OK...

Unfortunately, only Delcatty comes in for that...Unless you like that one, or make a really good pic of it.

Oh, and I've just made the club. 8)

You know what' date=' becuase of this topic, I'm going to make a Purple Pokemons Club!!!

Now what?

[/quote']

meowthcopia.jpg

Darn it need to find a purple cat pokemon now....

OT: Eh...Card is OK...

Unfortunately, only Delcatty comes in for that...Unless you like that one, or make a really good pic of it.

Oh, and I've just made the club. 8)

Screw delcatty ESpeon FTW!!!!

And don't you find funny that Gyarados is a Deadalus Like Pokemon?

Archived