List of overpowered cards that are not even limited?

Skill Drain

Skill Drain cant negate Stardust.

Dude ... what ... the .... heck ... That was like.. the dumbest thing I've heard in the last week

Stardust Dragon activates its "tribute to negate" effect while face up on the field. Therefore' date=' it's negated by Skill Drain

[/quote']

Skill Drain still allows effects to be activated; it only negates their effects if the monster is face-up on the field when the effect resolves. By the time Stardust Dragon's effect resolves, it is in the Graveyard, and thus Skill Drain does not negate it. See also: rulings on Exiled Force versus Skill Drain.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skill Drain should at least be limited

Agreed... Now, Skill Drain wouldn't be so much a great deal, but when used in combination with cards like Goblin Attack Force or Chainsaw Insect it becomes an overpowered card. Therefore, it should be at least limited. Same goes for Royal Decree. And what happened to Jinzo? He used to be limited, why not anymore? I've always considered it an annoying card, especially when used in combination with Jinzo- Returner :shock:

Skill Drain should at least be limited. It makes half of the cards in the Forbidden/Limited list look unlimited.

This comment deserves to be Lex Luthor'd.

lex-luthor-wrong1-1.jpg

Skill Drain has never, is not, and will never be, limit worthy, much less banworthy. It's easy to dispose of if you have more Spell/Trap destruction than Heavy Storm. And there also is the fact that it doesn't create dead draws the way Imperial Order does.

Skill Drain should at least be limited. It makes half of the cards in the Forbidden/Limited list look unlimited.

This comment deserves to be Lex Luthor'd.

lex-luthor-wrong1-1.jpg

Skill Drain was has never' date=' is not, and will never be, limit worthy, much less banworthy. It's easy to dispose of if you have more Spell/Trap destruction than Heavy Storm. And there also is the fact that it create dead draws the way Imperial Order does.

[/quote']

Agreed.

Skill Drain should at least be limited

Agreed... Now' date=' Skill Drain wouldn't be so much a great deal, but when used in combination with cards like Goblin Attack Force or Chainsaw Insect it becomes an overpowered card. Therefore, it should be at least limited. Same goes for Royal Decree. And what happened to Jinzo? He used to be limited, why not anymore? I've always considered it an annoying card, especially when used in combination with Jinzo- Returner :shock:

[/quote']

lolycmagician.png

liek, srsly

y do peeps think celestia is broken, so it has to be limited or banned. its only a problem with wulf i find because a normal situation, is that you will mill wulf through charge/recharge, and then trib it. i very rarely see it played in any other way (sometimes i see it played, lumina effect then trib into celestia, then ram for half lp). i would rather wulf be banned, because of the gaint luck sack monster that appears out of nowhere

Unfortunately' date=' Goyou was made by the same R&D geniuses that gave us Dark Strike Fighter.

[/quote']

I have to agree, I mean how can they look at it and think, "this isn't broken at all."

Goyo screams "I'm a broken as hell anime monster that should have never been printed."

at least someone nerfed the 7th EB, or all we would see is dark suicide searchers and burn spells

yeah I'll skip my battle phase and put you at 1, oh, and here's a bit extra, sparks for the humiliation. I win.

I kinda wish the start of synchro monstrs was the same as it had been for fusions, with a ton of crappy stuff, so everybody doesn't start checking facedowns the moment you touch the extra deck.

Archived