List of overpowered cards that are not even limited?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh...Honest, JD, and Wulf fall somewhere around here. Wulf should be @ 1, he's an ass and he's not just useful in LS. JD: Ban the b[:x]tch. Honest: @1..2 doesn't make a difference IMO. Brio should be banned up the arse...but i say we're all entitled to 1; read this carefully; 1 format with an obviously OP'ed monster. After that, it's obvious ban is obvious time.

OK, I saw "Stardust Dragon should be banned" somewhere and I was like ":shock: wtf? duuuude" then I've stopped reading

OK, seriously now, Stardust Dragon has 2500 ATK. In my deck, it can be destroyed (or removed from play, or whatever) by cards like Dimensional Prison, Goyo guardian, Red Dragon Archfiend, Colossal Fighter, Dark Armed Dragon, Brionac, Judgment Dragon, Gale the Whirlwind, Armor Master, Soul Release or DD Crow (while it's in the Grave due to its own effect), Skill Drain and the list can go on. And those are just the cards from my Deck

However, if we talk about Stardust Dragon Assault Mode, well, that's a different story. With its 3000 ATK and the ability to negate ANY effect, not only destruction effects, the list shortens to the Soul Release (DD Crow) method or cards with higher ATK, like Colossal Fighter (if there are more than 2 Warriors in the Grave)

goyo gaurdian should be banned

i mean 6 stars monster with 2800 atk?

Failnami

Level stars have a completely different meaning for Synchro Monsters than they do for Main Deck monsters, and if Goyou didn't have an absurdly powerful effect on top of that 2800 ATK, it would be perfectly acceptable.

Unfortunately, Goyou was made by the same R&D geniuses that gave us Dark Strike Fighter.

Exiled Force.

Goyo Guardian.

129052203851327524.jpg

Stardust Dragon should be the:

Stardust Banned Dragon

It's so hard to destroy and OP

LOLYCM

I'd like to think what you guys consider overpowered in the yugioh TCG

129052138917160604.jpg

29ntt9z.png

Are you my counterpart? If so' date=' I'm Shadow Lugia. I see you're Lugia.lol

[/quote']

Blakie is gonna be pissed.....

Skill Drain

Skill Drain cant negate Stardust.

Dude ... what ... the .... heck ... That was like.. the dumbest thing I've heard in the last week

Stardust Dragon activates its "tribute to negate" effect while face up on the field. Therefore' date=' it's negated by Skill Drain

[/quote']

lolwrong

Guest PikaPerson01

Skill Drain

Skill Drain cant negate Stardust.

Dude ... what ... the .... heck ... That was like.. the dumbest thing I've heard in the last week

Stardust Dragon activates its "tribute to negate" effect while face up on the field. Therefore' date=' it's negated by Skill Drain

[/quote']

Tributing itself is a cost (and costs are almost never negated*). It's effect (negating a card effect that destroys) activates in the graveyard. It is not negated by Skill Drain

(*) Almost never, as in, unless a card effect on the field states otherwise, as in the effect of Spell Economics.

Archived