Red Ant Azcatl

[align=center]RedAntAzcatlABPF-JP-C.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can select 1 Level 5 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. Its effect(s) are negated, and it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase of that turn.[/quote']

Pretty good card if u ask me. has 5 searchers by its self, level 3 so Dark Bug target. and bring back any level 5 for defense.

Anyways discuss[/align]

I probably wouldn't add this to my Byser Synchro deck. While it would be nice to get Byser Shock out of the graveyard, since it has to be destroyed by battle, I have to ram it into an opponent myself to get it out on my own turn so i can use the level 5 to synchro with it with another tuner instead. Also, since the level 5 monster's effect is negated, I wont get Byser's effect to be of any use. If this monster gets destroyed on my opponent's turn and the level 5 monster is pulled out, since it gets destroyed at the end of the turn, it wont have any use here either and be thrown back into the graveyard.

I don't particularly see its usefulness, at least not without another tuner on the field or a way to bring back this tuner on the same turn on your own turn to tune it with the level 5 you brought out.

I probably wouldn't add this to my Byser Synchro deck. While it would be nice to get Byser Shock out of the graveyard' date=' since it has to be destroyed by battle, I have to ram it into an opponent myself to get it out on my own turn so i can use the level 5 to synchro with it with another tuner instead. [/Quote']

Creature Swap this, ram your opponents monster into this, deal reasonable amounts of damage, get Oracle of the Sun or any other Level 5 monster like CyDra or Sphere of Chaos, Synch with something and bam.

Nobody ever said that you have to suicide this.

I probably wouldn't add this to my Byser Synchro deck. While it would be nice to get Byser Shock out of the graveyard' date=' since it has to be destroyed by battle, I have to ram it into an opponent myself to get it out on my own turn so i can use the level 5 to synchro with it with another tuner instead. [/Quote']

Creature Swap this, ram your opponents monster into this, deal reasonable amounts of damage, get Oracle of the Sun or any other Level 5 monster like CyDra or Sphere of Chaos, Synch with something and bam.

Nobody ever said that you have to suicide this.

I <3 this card now.

Well, I certainly wont add Creature Swap to my deck to get this to work in my deck and it works against it anyway. Also, you're still required to already have a tuner on your side of the field, or special summon one or have one already from a previous turn (depending on if you're using your normal summon for this turn on that tuner or this card) so that you can synchro. It seems like too much work to take advantage of this card, well at least for my deck.

Archived