[DISC] Goyo Guardian

goyo seems fine at 1' date=' is it really banworthy?

if anything this can boil down to the heavystorm argument, goyo always being there makes you wary about playing lv8s and monarchs right off the bat, see where im going with this...

[/quote']

Stealing Monarchs with Goyo is pointless.

ITT: Getting +1s is pointless.

change of heart seems fine at 1' date=' is it really banworthy?

if anything this can boil down to the heavystorm argument, change of heart always being there makes you wary about playing lv8s and monarchs right off the bat, see where im going with this...

[/quote']

Once 5Ds is over' date=' Konami will probobly stop producing Synchros alltogether.

You just have to be patient.

[/quote']

i'm waiting for that glorious day(i hate synchros)

I somehow doubt that, it's a game changing addition, it would be sort of stupid if they removed it completly in the new series which, undoubtably, is in the same dimension and after 5D's

DAD and JD should stay because them always being there makes people play better.

Granted mine is a bit out there' date=' but I think you understand what I mean. This goes back to the whole "a limited broken card is still broken" arguement. Personally, I understand both views, but I would like to see it banned. If it had less ATK, I would be fine with it, but it's a 2800 beatstick that just so happens to also have an awesome effect *insert allusion to DAD here*.

[/quote']

JD doesn't make people play better; it makes them adjust to counter a broken card in the game. One card should not have the power to completely shut down decks the way it does and not be banned.

OT: Goyo is overpowered to be generic, but I can't see it being banned any time soon.

So' date=' if we ban Goyo, why not ban every other card with a halfway decent effect and then we can all run Ultimate Moth decks. Goyo is good, not broken. He's not immune to anything, and with the amount of field nukers and generic destruction, he's fine where he's at.

[/quote']

Oh, please. Not this Slippery Slope if-you-ban-anything-Toons-will-be-meta nonsense again.

DAD and JD should stay because them always being there makes people play better.

Granted mine is a bit out there' date=' but I think you understand what I mean. This goes back to the whole "a limited broken card is still broken" arguement. Personally, I understand both views, but I would like to see it banned. If it had less ATK, I would be fine with it, but it's a 2800 beatstick that just so happens to also have an awesome effect *insert allusion to DAD here*.

[/quote']

JD doesn't make people play better; it makes them adjust to counter a broken card in the game. One card should not have the power to completely shut down decks the way it does and not be banned.

OT: Goyo is overpowered to be generic, but I can't see it being banned any time soon.

*facepalm* You totally missed my second paragraph

Archived