the shining darkness (some card info released)

Actually...there's an almost OTK with Infernity now. There's one specific build that I believe can probably be top tier at this rate. Hopefully, no one else figures it out as quickly as I did ^_^

Also, I'm really liking Perfect Declarer/Herald and Chaos Goddess...both of those seem like they'd be fun to play with and test at the very least.

Actually...there's an almost OTK with Infernity now. There's one specific build that I believe can probably be top tier at this rate. Hopefully' date=' no one else figures it out as quickly as I did ^_^

Also, I'm really liking Perfect Declarer/Herald and Chaos Goddess...both of those seem like they'd be fun to play with and test at the very least.

[/quote']

how many cards, if its more than 2, then its probably not that great. their is a 2 card otk with these curently

Actually...there's an almost OTK with Infernity now. There's one specific build that I believe can probably be top tier at this rate. Hopefully' date=' no one else figures it out as quickly as I did ^_^

[/quote']

how many cards, if its more than 2, then its probably not that great. their is a 2 card otk with these curently

It's more than 2 but the majority of it is just set-up. It's based around Norleras so your opponent essentially can't do ANYTHING to counter once it goes through unless they topdeck Judgment Dragon.

What I was going for is a Norleras Infernity Turbo. Dump Norleras via Dark Grepher, Hand Destruction, Trade-In, or Card Destruction. Have Infernity Beetle in the grave along with Infernity Destroyer. Use A Feather of the Phoenix to make sure Infernity Archfiend is on top of your deck. Have Phantom of Chaos copy Norleras and proceed to nuke everything, Norleras's draw effect triggers the Special Summoning of Infernity Archfiend and triggers his drawing effect. Add Infernity Gun to your hand. Tribute Infernity Gun to Special Summon Destroyer and Beetle. If you have the other 2 Beetle's in your deck still...use Beetle's effect and special summon them. Tune 1 to Phantom for Goyo and the other to Destroyer for Infernity Death Dragon.

Death Dragon + Goyo + Archfiend = 7600 damage. And even if you can only tune the one Beetle to Phantom for Goyo, Goyo + Destroyer + Archfiend = 6900 damage.

Infernity Gun basically being a more useful Infernity Mirage that doesn't cost a summon is what makes this idea plausible.

[/size]

[/quote']

It's more than 2 but the majority of it is just set-up. It's based around Norleras so your opponent essentially can't do ANYTHING to counter once it goes through unless they topdeck Judgment Dragon.

What I was going for is a Norleras Infernity Turbo. Dump Norleras via Dark Grepher, Hand Destruction, Trade-In, or Card Destruction. Have Infernity Beetle in the grave along with Infernity Destroyer. Use A Feather of the Phoenix to make sure Infernity Archfiend is on top of your deck. Have Phantom of Chaos copy Norleras and proceed to nuke everything, Norleras's draw effect triggers the Special Summoning of Infernity Archfiend and triggers his drawing effect. Add Infernity Gun to your hand. Tribute Infernity Gun to Special Summon Destroyer and Beetle. If you have the other 2 Beetle's in your deck still...use Beetle's effect and special summon them. Tune 1 to Phantom for Goyo and the other to Destroyer for Infernity Death Dragon.

Death Dragon + Goyo + Archfiend = 7600 damage. And even if you can only tune the one Beetle to Phantom for Goyo, Goyo + Destroyer + Archfiend = 6900 damage.

Infernity Gun basically being a more useful Infernity Mirage that doesn't cost a summon is what makes this idea plausible.

GENUIS!!!

Oh Em Gee. Infernity Beasts are going to be badass, actually :shock:

Would be nice if they added One Hundred Eyed Dragon, too.. daaamn. For those who don't know what it does, it's a Syncho monster (a Dark Synchro in the Yugioh 5D's series), level 8, 3000 ATK and it gets the effects of all Infernity Beasts in your Grave. Also, when it's destroyed, you can add one card from your Deck to the hand

Oh Em Gee. Infernity Beasts are going to be badass' date=' actually :shock:

Would be nice if they added One Hundred Eyed Dragon, too.. daaamn. For those who don't know what it does, it's a Syncho monster (a Dark Synchro in the Yugioh 5D's series), level 8, 3000 ATK and it gets the effects of all Infernity Beasts in your Grave. Also, when it's destroyed, you can add one card from your Deck to the hand

You need to read the nerfing that was done to it when it was released.

Anyways, I like the new Infernities.

「氷結界の三方陣」

TSHD-JP0(??) Triangular Formation of the Ice Boundary

Normal Magic Card

Activate by revealing 3 different "Ice Boundary" monsters in your hand to your opponent, and selecting 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy the selected card, and Special Summon 1 "Ice Boundary" monster from your hand.

They Are Releasing Ice Boundary Support...<333!!!!

Archived