the shining darkness (some card info released)

Now that you talk about Handless Fake and Necroface!

That's something that my saturnburn deck could use!!!!

It already use Necroface sooo....

BTW NEW CARDS WERE ADDED:::::

「デーモン・カオス・キング」

TSHD-JP0(??) Daemon Chaos King

DARK/Demon - Synchro - Effect/7/2600/2600

1 Demon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks, you can switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls until the end of the Battle Phase.

Ultra/Ultimate Rare

JACK fans will be jizzing.......<3!...Also Notice how this is a good Level 7...to bad is not generic...

「インターセプト・デーモン」

TSHD-JP0(??)Intercept Daemon

DARK/Demon - Effect/4/1400/1600

While you control this face-up card, when an opposing monster attacks, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

「ドレッド・ドラゴン」

TSHD-JP0(??) Dread Dragon

FIRE/Dragon - Tuner/2/1100/400

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Rare

This is Interesting....

「フレア・リゾネーター」

TSHD-JP0(??) Flare Resonator

FIRE/Demon - Tuner/3/300/1300

The Synchro Monster this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for gains 300 ATK.

「シンクロ・マグネーター」

TSHD-JP0(??) Synchro Magnetor

EARTH/Machine - Tuner/3/1000/600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

And this is wierd but abusable

「アサルト・スピリッツ」

TSHD-JP0(??) Assault Spirits

Normal Trap Card

After activation, this card becomes an Equip Card and is equipped to 1 monster you control. If that monster attacks, by sending 1 monster with 1000 or less ATK from your hand to the Graveyard during the Damage Step, it gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster sent to the Graveyard until the End Phase. This effect can only be used once per turn.

「デーモン・カオス・キング」

TSHD-JP0(??) Daemon Chaos King

DARK/Demon - Synchro - Effect/7/2600/2600

1 Demon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks, you can switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls until the end of the Battle Phase.

Ultra/Ultimate Rare

hmmm...

I'm guessing it can't do Honest, because I don't see damage step there. But if it did, I would get this and a Fined-Type Tuner for my Deck as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived