Magician's Valkyria

A waste of a Summon' date=' It was better if it was like that:

"If you control 1 or more spellcaster monster, you can special this card from your hand.

*then the rest*"

[/quote']

Or if it were a Maruading Captain for Spellcasters, that effect makes it a bit overpowered.

Summon any spellcaser, summon 2-3 Valkyria

Sure it isn't consistent, but that's an extra 3600-5400 tacked on for simple hand advantage and you just made a lock.

A waste of a Summon' date=' It was better if it was like that:

"If you control 1 or more spellcaster monster, you can special this card from your hand.

*then the rest*"

[/quote']

Or if it were a Maruading Captain for Spellcasters, that effect makes it a bit overpowered.

Summon any spellcaser, summon 2-3 Valkyria

Sure it isn't consistent, but that's an extra 3600-5400 tacked on for simple hand advantage and you just made a lock.

Ok you may be right, but I meant somthing similar...

or maybe you can only special summon 1 Valkyria per turn or w\e

Actually, unlike Marauding Capitan this card has more support for stalling than it seems.

Magician's Circle from the Deck, Magical Dimention from the hand, Magical Exemplar from the Grave (or hand as well), and its so lulzy when you have Defender on the field with Magical Exemplar and this card in Defense Position.

I must admit, it is outdated. Dupe Frog, Miracle Flipper, the Morphtronic Magnets, Decoyroid, Marauding Capitan. All have this effect, only that they either protect all monsters regardless of their Type, have an extra effect like searching, Special Summoning, and/or are more searchable.

I still like Spellcasters over any other Type..

still, it is fun when you play her and jester confit together.

funny as hell to see someone sit there for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to take care of it without wasting a kill effect on a monster that really doesn't deserve it because they only have fissure.

of course, I stop your monster attack and bounce it as they just grumble bad things because they forgot about my facedown.

Archived