Ever happen to you?

Ok, so I was dueling SamuraiLord, he was using a Zombie build and I was using Hopeless. First turn he gets Spirit Reaper out and most of the game is just sitting and waiting. I finally draw into Norleras and pull off his effect, chain BfaDD for two Wyverns and end with 1 REDMD on the field. By this time I'm at 350 and he's at 6k and I'm all ready to swarm for game and... he top decks Book of Life and resummons Spirit Reaper. I know I have no removal except for Norleras and so I forfeit. Just and fyi here, I had 10 cards left in my deck.

Dumbest. Loss. Ever. -.-

Share your dumbest lose here.

If this thread is seen as stupid, lock it, I'm fine with it <.<

Well, i have a pretty dumb lose story from my friend. I was dueling him, the game was aggravating not working in my direction. After about ten eternities our LP was tied, 2300 - 2300. My friend burnt out all of his swarm possibilities with his glads. I had been stuck with dead draws all game. I draw Armageddon Knight. Activate Trunade, Summon Arm, dump PSZ, top-deck BfaDD, Sync. into Brio. GAME

I took a 6K chunk out of my opponent's creamofthecrop DAD deck (pre TDGS) with Meanae the

Thorns, he eventually gets out a Plasma (bad hand, but w/e) and I B-Con it for game.

I didn't even draw any of my dark-mirrors, but i held off disk commander with a crow all game.

that was probably his dumbest loss D: beaten by phoenix monarch.

meh, i can't remember any really dumb losses in a while, if I can, i'll post it.

Game starts. Opponent leads with a face-down. I have Future Fusion, Morphtronic Scopen, Morphtronic Boomboxen, and Overload Fusion in hand, along with two other cards. Future Fusion, declare Overdragon, send 10 Machines to the Graveyard. Scopen into Boomboxen, nuke, opponent flips T-Roar. >___>

I eventually lose by deckout, with him stalling out the rest of my deck.

i was using stardust buster

he flipped oppression

[insert Toni's signature here]

On-Topic:

I was trying to activate Future Fusion in Wc09' date=' and then after like 5 minutes, I realized my Extra Deck was empty. Yea, Appearently trying to crazy-swarm with FGD, when it horribly fails.

[/imanidiot']

Me: 4400 LP, Opponent: 2300. I have REDMD, Armed Dragon Lv7 and FDG via Future Fusion on the field; with MBAAS and BTH face-down. Opponent has 1 face-down and 2 cards in his hand. He draws. He summons JD, and I chain MBAAS. (LP=2900) He summons ANOTHER JD and I chain BTH.(slightly annoyed) He then activates Beckoning Light and discards Ryko to...well you know how it goes. I literally said, "I can't believe this s***!"

Me: 4400 LP' date=' Opponent: 2300. I have REDMD, Armed Dragon Lv7 and FDG via Future Fusion on the field; with MBAAS and BTH face-down. Opponent has 1 face-down and 2 cards in his hand. He draws. He summons JD, and I chain MBAAS. (LP=2900) He summons ANOTHER JD and I chain BTH.(slightly annoyed) He then activates Beckoning Light and discards Ryko to...well you know how it goes. I literally said, "I can't believe this s***!"

[/quote']

Perfect example of why JD is broken and should be banned. Heck, change it a tad and it's a reason DAD should be banned. :?

I was facing a friend...

I Only got a pot of avaricie in hand and 11 dragons in my grave and 3200 LP

He had a funking Buster Blader with 8100 ATK and 2 facedowns...and 1700 LP

So I use pot to send 5 dragons back dropping BB attak by 2500...draw D.Mirror and MST

Remove 5 dragons to summon FGD I dropped BBs ATK to 3100

MST a Trap jammer and tried to attack Buster Blader with FGD...I was Cylinded....

I facepalm myself so hard that almost fell of my chair.

I was facing a friend...

He had a f***ing Buster Blader with 8100 ATK and 2 facedowns...and 1700 LP

So I use pot to send 5 dragons back dropping BB attak by 2500...draw D.Mirror and MST

MST a Trap jammer and tried to attack Buster Blader with FGD...I was Cylinded....

For all the newbies out there' date=' no, this does not prove Magic Cylinder good [/seriously']

I hate epic facepalm moments...

So I went to my high school's collective card club with no intention of being there for a prolonged period of time, right?

I didn't bring my deck.

So I borrow the head of the club's deck because he has 3.

He tells me, "You can use my Dragon Deck."

I'm like, "Alright."

So I'm dueling this other guy who's just setting and overextending like there's no tomorrow and before we started, I counted the number of cards in the deck. 69.

I'm dueling him, and I draw 2 Blue-Eyes, Flute of Summoning, Felgrand, and some other shitty stuff that is totally useless.

I show the guy my hand after 2 turns because I know this "amazing and undefeated" Dragon Deck is hopeless.

The head of the club comes back and we tell about it and he goes "You obviously weren't using them right."

It was really more of a total derp moment for him because I'd kicked his ass every single time I'd faced him(regardless of what deck he was using), and I knew my deck took more skill to use than his did.

Though later I derp'd because I couldn't remember why I had even bothered to try his deck in the first place.

I show the guy my hand after 2 turns because I know this "amazing and undefeated" Dragon Deck is hopeless.

icwutudidthar

Rule of thumb: If you borrow a friends deck that you know is horrible, take the time to take out the crap cards and at least thin it to 40, but then I'm sure you know this better than I do.

Using a derp deck is fun sometimes just to see the look on someone's face when you totally beat them... granted it's a 1/1000000000000000 shot, but it happens.

This one's going to haunt me till the day I die, it was so pathetically stupid.

Me and my opponent both have about 600 lifepoints. I have nothing, he has a monarch. In hand, I have equeste, test tiger, and prisma. I have bestiari in graveyard, darius in deck. So, obviously I could just summon equeste, tag with tiger, and Gyzarus for easy game. Instead I turned retarded and summoned Prisma (apparently I was trying to set up a next-turn Heraklinos, but I would have won by then anyway, so it's just stupid).

Try and ditch bestiari... oh wait, he's in my graveyard. That's ok, I can reveal heraklinos and dump laquari... oh wait, both my laquaris are in the grave as well... T_T

I would have easily won if i'd just gone with equeste, but nooo, I had to get all fancy and make a move without thinking...

My last Locals

Running: Spywings

2 wins (Zombie, Twilight)

3 loses (Alchemist Anti Meta, Vayu, Blackwings)

2 of my loses where due to the the exact same card.....Brian Control

Alchemist Anti Meta: Its was 1-1 down to the final round. I had advantage but My opp. got out DaD and CS on me, cleared my field and took a huge chunk out of my life. I drew into some random card. Summoned Blizzard, summoned Gale from grave, SS Bora. Halfed DaD, synch into Brio, sent CS back to his had (he had no lights in the grave) Attacked his DaD. He top decked Brain Control took Brio and sent Gale back to my hand by dumping a damn Alchemist. SS CS for game

Blackwings: 1-1 down to the final round. Bad opening hands for both players but I was finally able to gain advantage. He was getting beat down by Goyo and I Mirror Force face down. He top decks Brain, summons Blizzard brings back Bora and synchs my Goyo and his Blizzard for Stardust....

I was facing a friend...

He had a f***ing Buster Blader with 8100 ATK and 2 facedowns...and 1700 LP

For all the newbies out there' date=' no, this does not prove Magic Cylinder good [/seriously']

I hate epic facepalm moments...

Of course it doesn't...neither Buster Blader

icwutudidthar

Rule of thumb: If you borrow a friends deck that you know is horrible' date=' take the time to take out the crap cards and at least thin it to 40, but then I'm sure you know this better than I do.

Using a derp deck is fun sometimes just to see the look on someone's face when you totally beat them... granted it's a 1/1000000000000000 shot, but it happens.

[/quote']

Oh I have a fun one on this kind of stuff....I borrowed my friends Cydra based deck (When Cydra was at 3)....I spend half of the duel using other cards and playing conservily coz I got 2 Cydras in hand (I wanted to summmon Power Bonded Cyber Twin and win with him)....By the end my friend attacked a Shining angel and then I saw.....he didn't mained a single power bond nor polymerization nor THE LIGTH,,,nor any mean to fusion the Cydras.....I loled hard....I still win BTW....but never borrowed that deck again....XD

Last Saturday, I was having a fun duel at Locals with a guy named Felipe. He was using the Chaos thingy with Alchemists, Tomatoes, D.D. Warrior Lady and Sorcerer. Dunno the name for it. @_@

Anyway! We went 1-1, and it was last duel. I was at 3200, he was at 1700. He had two face-downs, Stardust Dragon and Marshmallon. I had Toon Goblin Attack Force, Toon Cannon Soldier, and a face-down S/T. He had three cards in hand, I had none. My turn, I draw. Drew what I needed - Toon Table Of Contents into Toon World. I KNEW he had Mirror Force face-down. Don't ask me how, but I just knew it. So, I was thinking, "I'll enter my Battle Phase. If he doesn't activate a Threatening Roar, then for sure he has Mirror Force. That being the case, I'll activate my face-dow Enemy Controller, Tribute Toon GAF to steal Stardust, and have Cannon Soldier attack directly. Stardust negates Mirror Force, he has 300, so I tribute Cannon Soldier for Game. Got it."

I came up with an interesting plan. I play Toon World.

"Enter Battle Phase."

"That's fine."

"I'll activate Enem--oh, wait, that's not Enemy Controller." I didn't realize I'd had something else face-down until I entered my Battle Phase. I figured, I'll attack anyway! I might get lucky!

"Declare Direct Attack with Toon Cannon Soldier."

"Mirror Force. Response?"

"....scoop."

>_>

Archived