FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FW' date=' where do you get these images anyway?

[/quote']

50% of renders are from what ppl here give me, planetrenders, or Yin. some of the most early renders are from photobucket. Other than the renders all the rest is done by me and photoshoop. And my Sisters BF provides me with some niffty c4ds i play with also.

so i make the images other than the renders... aka Graphic Design... DERP

I was going to finish the last 3 images during the weekend, but because of yugioh regional here i was unable to, and i wount be able to do anymore images till Wednesday because today and tomorrow im doing all my homework, because of the Dethklok concert tomorrow.

Oh heavenly Father... may i ask what happened to your old pictures?

i mean the rly rly rly old ones? the ones back from my days here...

the moved check the first post for old ones

2 new images posted =/ meh i feel the first one is still wanting but i didnt want to c4d whore it anymore than i have.

yay.. someone use one of my custom backgrounds for their image

but you didnt even credit me

its the 3rd one under last weeks images.. the gray one

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-149737.html

the background is the purple one it the link above.. i want credit or take it off

sorry bro, i found the BG on c4d/bg discussion on 4chan and was going to use it on a playmat but it got made into an image. ill gives ya credit no need to sheet bricks about.

2 new images posted =/ meh i feel the first one is still wanting but i didnt want to c4d whore it anymore than i have.

yay.. someone use one of my custom backgrounds for their image

but you didnt even credit me

its the 3rd one under last weeks images.. the gray one

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-149737.html

the background is the purple one it the link above.. i want credit or take it off

sorry bro' date=' i found the BG on c4d/bg discussion on 4chan and was going to use it on a playmat but it got made into an image. ill gives ya credit no need to s*** bricks about.

[/quote']

well its like someone stealing one of your custom images and not crediting you.. and i dont know how my backgrounds are getting around when i said you have to tell me when you use them!

Awesome.. Did my pm get to you Father Wolf?

no i didnt

These new pics are most Excellent. Keep 'em rolling. And did you get the gyft I made for you?

yes i saw that but i didnt get a chance to respond on the thread.

FW these new ones be epic ;D

Can i request 1 with dis render:

wcihvq.png

ill see what i can do but next time send me the renders through PMs its easier for me to remember where i got them.

Archived