FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everyone about the unexpected 2 weeks off, but im back doing what i do. This week im going to make as many as i can... i know i say that a lot but i mean it. i have 5 requests and i started on 3 i wanted to make so i have my work cut out for me....

yeah...

Also to u Custom Image Makers that view this, next week im going to hold my own Custom Image/Card competition to test yo skills as a GFXer and a card maker rolled into 1. idk if this will fly but i want to give it a shot.

anyways happy card making.

• 2 weeks later...

Photobucket - Bandwidth Exceeded

can you fix them?

It should be fixed in 2 days. dont know how it exceeded my limit because i haven't uploaded that much this month. *sigh*

For everyone who wants to know why i havent done images in a while, it is that im in my final week of school and im been working none stop the past couple of days excluding Thursday and Friday. Once winter break happens ill have plenty of free time to do images, till i go on Holiday. So 1 more week my friends.

meh on the new images cerbrus looks good here but when its shrunken down its hard to see. The fire hand one is to hard to see in card because of the business with the fire effect you gave it and IMO the fairy one looks too realistic and I dont like the sand effect.

but ur a bit rusty so its kool:)

Archived