The bussiness of Yu Gi Oh!

Ok. I was tired of the people of the stores saying "nothing new yet", so I entered the internet for a moment and now I am the owner of the first Hidden Arsenal and Stardust Overdrive boosters in my country (I know we are late). Now, I don't know if selling the boosters to recover my money (plus 70% at least) or opening the boosters and selling the most expensive cards. I know I can obtain a lot selling just big Synchros of Hidden Arse, but I cannot be sure I will pull enough to recover my money. With Stardust Overdrive, the thing is that the chances of pulling something that can be sold at high price is lower, and probably I'll probably obtain more selling the boosters and not the cards (but I'd really, really love to pull Eatos!!!).

So... help me and...

Discuss selling/buying cards VS trading cards.

And... How much would you pay for a card you need?

I've found a store where the boosters are cheaper than in any other place in my city. I've bought most of the cards I have now there. Every time I sold one one of those packs to my friend, he pulls a super rare, LV 6, DARK synchro monster. With the luck I give him, I'm sure he'll be one of my first clients. I'm sure he'll pull a super rare again if he buys one of my hidden arse boosters...

I traded a D-Prison and 10$ for 20 packs of Hidden Arsenal.

......That count for "business"?

I'll sell each pack of Hidden Arsenal for 10$. D-prison will probably be cheaper in a couple months if it's not removed from the TCG version of Machina Mayhem.

But its already ben confirmed.

(....right?)

I'll sell each pack of Hidden Arsenal for 10$. D-prison will probably be cheaper in a couple months if it's not removed from the TCG version of Machina Mayhem.

(....right?)

It's not in the confirmed list in Wikia.

(....right?)

It's not in the confirmed list in Wikia.

Meh

D-Prison's price kinda' died anyway.

I knew a guy who judged at SJCs and got tons of prize packs for free' date=' and then he'd sell them at for $2.50 (compared to the $3.50-$4.00 stores were charging).

[/quote']

I do that with my prize packs at locals. Usually I can cover the £6 for entry + train journey + a few more pounds.

Archived