Broken has a new meaning.

Neither of those cards are broken. Starlight Road isn't treated as a Synchro Summon so SDD can't be ss'd from the grave (which means it can't be summoned by it's own effect), and the second one, it has to be destroyed by battle... The only deck Starlight Road is "broken" for is SDD/AM decks, and even then it's not really.

Neither of those cards are broken. Starlight Road isn't treated as a Synchro Summon so SDD can't be ss'd from the grave (which means it can't be summoned by it's own effect)' date=' and the second one, it [i']has[/i] to be destroyed by battle...

Well, let me put it like this, not broken but can be abused, better?

Neither of those cards are broken. Starlight Road isn't treated as a Synchro Summon so SDD can't be ss'd from the grave (which means it can't be summoned by it's own effect)' date=' and the second one, it [i']has[/i] to be destroyed by battle...

No.....Both are TOO SITUATIONAL to be abused.

Hmmph, I guess.

Starlight Road isn't really situational, as he said, Heavy, Mirror Force, Lightning Vortex, Celestia, etc. all fulfill the requirement, but neither is broken.

Starlight Road isn't really situational, as he said, Heavy, Mirror Force, Lightning Vortex, Celestia, etc. all fulfill the requirement, but neither is broken.

So....maybe 7 or 8 GOOD cards out of Thousands? Seems Situational to me.

So....maybe 7 or 8 GOOD cards out of Thousands all of which are used in the meta today, and I left out Torrential Tribute? Seems Situational to me.

I think they should ban Mist Body. It protects a monster from being destroyed by battle; that's even more broken than reviving a killed monster once.

Lik zomgosh' date=' ur rit Crab, MIST BODY IST BROKN!!! IT SHOULD BE [b']BANNED[/b]!!! I meanz come on, Crab Helmet said it, IT MUST BE TRUE!!! BURN THA WITCH!!!

[/totallygetsarcasm]

Player 1: I have 2 synchros on field and 1 set card mwhahahahaahaha im going to win

Player 2: i have no cards in hand or on field but i topped JD mwahahahahaha i win

Player 1: Starlight Road kills JD and i bring out another synchro

Player 2: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

^This, Starlight Road is "situational" but considering all of the cards that are used in today's meta that mass destroy, it isn't really.

I think they should ban Mist Body. It protects a monster from being destroyed by battle; that's even more broken than reviving a killed monster once.

CRAB HAS SET US UP A BOMB! JUST AS IT PLANNED!

On-Topic: For the record, Stardust can be revived with his effect if he were Special Summoned by this card, just, if he is destroyed by battle..... then your doomed.

HMM YKNOW YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE CRAB HMM

QUICK! BAN SHAPESNATCH! HIS HORRIBLE POWERS TO CONTROL OTHER MONSTERS IS BROKEN!

[/badjoke]

Besides the typical loljudgementdragontopdeckfail, it can be used against cards like heavy storm, which promotes overextention. Which means you can run this in a deck that depends on having a full backfield or frontline and have "insurance" that your cards won't be destroyed by mass destruction effects, and having 2500 ATK beatstick which can negate any destruction effect once if it does go off. I'm liking the first card; it can help more decks than it seems.

Besides the typical loljudgementdragontopdeckfail' date=' it can be used against cards like heavy storm, which promotes overextention. Which means you can run this in a deck that depends on having a full backfield or frontline and have "insurance" that your cards won't be destroyed by mass destruction effects, and having 2500 ATK beatstick which can negate any destruction effect once if it does go off. I'm liking the first card; it can help more decks than it seems.

[/quote']

Try basically any deck :3 tis awesome, but I don't think it's OP

Afterglow sucks ... lol.

And Starlight Road is broken. If not broken is bad for the game. IDFK what everyone here is talking about.

Do you play Yu-Gi-OH?

... and I thought "Shapesnatch" was a normal monster.

We should all be worried about "Double Summon". That's TWO Normal Summons in a turn. The metagame's gonna combust if we don't deal with that :mrgreen:

Afterglow sucks ... lol.

And Starlight Road is broken. If not broken is bad for the game. IDFK what everyone here is talking about.

Do you play Yu-Gi-OH?

... and I thought "Shapesnatch" was a normal monster.

We should all be worried about "Double Summon". That's TWO Normal Summons in a turn. The metagame's gonna combust if we don't deal with that :mrgreen:

*facepalm so large it can be heard on Mars* It is. He was joking, idiot.

Anyways, Afterglow of a Miracle is far from broken, and Starlight Road isn't broken either.

Archived