The worst Arch-Type....ELEMENT[DISC]

Things Konami Did Horribly Wrong Here:

1) Made them all DARK and LIGHT so they couldn't activate each other's effects.

2) Made the situational effects lame. Compare, say, Element Valkyrie to Botanical Lion - or, in fact, anything with the WATER effect to anything else.

3) Gave them no support whatsoever, bar the weak Doriado and that lame Homunculus card.

4) Created Lightlords. No, that's not actually relevant to the Element series, but it's so stupid that it needed to be mentioned.

This was Konami's attempt at a Chaos-Based(somehow that works) Archtype, that also gets a benefit from Doriado

4) Created Lightlords. No' date=' that's not actually relevant to the Element series, but it's so stupid that it needed to be mentioned.

[/quote']

Best. Quote. Evar.

<3

Senet is a worse archetype.

This

......And why isnt there an 'Elementa' with a combination of EARTH/WIND? O,o

......And why isnt there an 'Elementa' with a combination of EARTH/WIND? O' date='o

[/quote']

There is. It's called Element Doom.

Yea, I missed that.

They should at least make a supposrt card that makes all "Element" monsters treated as every Attribute.

It would be awesome.

......And why isnt there an 'Elementa' with a combination of EARTH/WIND? O' date='o

[/quote']

There is. It's called Element Doom.

Yea, I missed that.

They should at least make a supposrt card that makes all "Element" monsters treated as every Attribute.

It would be awesome.

Element Dragon would still be the best X3 though Fire Saurus comes in a close second, especially since it has the same ruling as Revived King Ha Des

I don't think these were supposed to have synergy with eachother' date=' but rather fit in to Decks based on their respective types. Element Dragon was supposed to work well in Dragons, for example.

They're like the original blueprints behind Koa'ki Meirus.

[/quote']

Really? You think Element Soldier was made to combo with EARTH and WATER Fiends? Do you know how few of those there are?

I don't think these were supposed to have synergy with eachother' date=' but rather fit in to Decks based on their respective types. Element Dragon was supposed to work well in Dragons, for example.

They're like the original blueprints behind Koa'ki Meirus.

[/quote']

Really? You think Element Soldier was made to combo with EARTH and WATER Fiends? Do you know how few of those there are?

Doom, Soldier, and Valkyrie are just silly.

Element Dragon should have been FIRE... Lol

But that would been a easy 500 ATK power.. >.>

Yeah I have to agree, this isn't even an Archetype and it is the worst one I see because it has no Synergy with each other.. but they probably made these cards so you can get out Chaos Emperor Dragon, or Black Luster Soldier.. those two banned cards.. lol

Or even Chaos Sorcerer.

Archived