Deustodo Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 @OnSlaUghTPost 1 example of your work, now.@BTI would say, between Expert and Pro, but more to pro. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Username:OnSlaUghTStars: 5Group: Pro' date=' count me as a teacherExample of my work: It's in my threads,http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-137466.html.Tell me it isn't Pro work. If I get the teacher job, all entries for fixing and students should PM me if advice is needed[/quote'] Pro and you get the teacher job for OCG Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 That is a lot. So I think that OCG is considered wrong OCG does not exist for Deustodo's cards. All known conventions of OCG break down when it comes to Deustodo.Its that a good thing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 thnx..... *whisper*I knew it*whisper* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Username:~ BTStars: 5 *****What Card Group Do You belong in? Novice? Average? Advanced? Expert? Pro?: Expert/ProExample Of Your Work: Once per turn' date=' all Set monsters your opponent controls are flipped to face-up Defense Position. During each players' End Phase, all monsters in Defense Position loses 500 ATK and DEF. When its ATK or DEF is reduced to 0, remove it from play. You can discard 3 cards to select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster's Battle Position is switched to Defense Position and it cannot change Battle Position for 4 turns. If this card is attacked, you can negate the attack by either decreasing this card's ATK by 500 or by paying 1000 Life Points.[/quote']Pro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mors Secundis Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Username: .:power tool hero:.Stars:3What Card Group Do You belong in? Novice? Average? Advanced? Expert? Pro?: I think average maybe advanced...Example Of Your Work: i will prepare 1 and post l8r. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OnSlaUghT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 @OnSlaUghTPost 1 example of your work' date=' now.@BTI would say, between Expert and Pro, but more to pro.[/quote'] I already did.It's in the link i believe Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 It is and :Power Tool Hero:. I need to see your work now or you will not be accepted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 @OnSlaUghTPost 1 example of your work' date=' now.@BTI would say, between Expert and Pro, but more to pro. [b'] I say no. Lol That rhymes. The Underpowered / Overpowered fixer has an objection![/b] Although the effect is based on the actual Darkrai, it's stupidly overpowered. It completely shuts down almost all threats to it. On top of that it's a flipping 3000 atk beatstick. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Username: ~ BTBest Card: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "Lugia". When this card is Summoned, Set all monsters on the field (except this card). If this monster attacks a Set Monster Card your opponent controls, flip a Coin • If Heads, negate the attack and remove from play the attack target • If Tails, decrease this card's ATK by 1000 during the Damage Step only.Do you have YVD? If so what is your user.: BenTennyson Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OnSlaUghT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 @OnSlaUghTPost 1 example of your work' date=' now.@BTI would say, between Expert and Pro, but more to pro. [b'] I say no. Lol That rhymes. The Underpowered / Overpowered fixer has an objection![/b] Although the effect is based on the actual Darkrai, it's stupidly overpowered. It completely shuts down almost all threats to it. On top of that it's a flipping 3000 atk beatstick. That's what I was thinking Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 I thought you said I was teacher.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mors Secundis Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Well her it is as promised Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Average Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 i agree Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mors Secundis Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Kk lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OnSlaUghT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Average Are you kidding me! OCG needs major work! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Novice then How about ~ BT show .:Power Tool Hero:. the correct OCG for him to get to a higher ranking and become a better cardmaker? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Sure.... I'll love to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 I thought you said I was teacher.... I'm not the club head. Besides, I don do OCG. I think OCG is simply a set of conventions that one follows for other people to understand your card effects. Although perfect is best, I don think it should be that important. I'm mainly here because I'm from The Organization, and I'm a good contest host. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OnSlaUghT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Novice then How about ~ BT show .:Power Tool Hero:. the correct OCG for him to get to a higher ranking and become a better cardmaker? Cries in corner Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 lol` Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Sure.... I'll love toReady to show him the correct OCG? Just PM him about it and then you can talk about it with him in this club Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 @~ BT I don't think i too good but even i can tell this card is overpowered its bassically impossible to Destroy man you are not pro id say advanced max. (Cries in a corner) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 .:Power Tool Hero:. this club is for OCG, not OP'D and UP'D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.