~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 IPodTM' date=' I didn't expect you to say you were a noob. You seem to have a certain "aura" that you know what you are talking about when it comes to Yugioh. How long have you guys known about the game? When did you first play? Do you consider yourself a Pro?[/quote'] I've known since 5.... First played while 5 with bro....7 with friends.... No where close Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Since 7, played with other people since 7, not too close to Pro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I bearly play.... I'm getting better.... only reason not pro... you dont know what cards you get when you buy a pack... might as well trade Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Have a lot of cards and play the game enough to be close to Pro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I've known about the game since I was 9. I stopped playing once I was 12 because I had no one to duel. Only now that I am 16 I'm starting to get back into the game. What are your decks like?Example: Spellcaster, Warrior, Fiend, Dark Attribute, Fire, etc.What are your strategies?Example: I just keep wailing on my opponents with my monsters. I try to clear my opponents Spell and Trap card slots, so I don't have anything to worry about. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 My deck is a random mix of different cards, so you won't knows what is coming for you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 What are your decks like? Half good Half bad.... or just helps you loseExample: Spellcaster' date=' Warrior, Fiend, Dark Attribute, Fire, etc. [b']Well rounded[/b]What are your strategies? Get their ATK higher to destroy them with a Spell/Trap.... Use Volcanic Queen to destroy some of his monsters and inflict Damage... Make surI have about 2 weak monster while I have Junk Warrior.... equip 2 Synchro Boosts and Junk Barrage and it basically mkaes ATK 5000 and inflicts damage equal to destroyed monsters ATK Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Now that is a strategy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 thnx :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Ooh. You sound like you would be a handfull. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I agree Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Not really....remember I have a big Deck.... I lost to Magikid by easy cards 5 times Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Well then do that strategy on him and see if you win next time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Too many cards in Deck!!! 90!!!!! i TRY GETTING RID OF SOME.... BUT I NEED THEM TOO!! I asked him If we can duel again... he logged off... lol BTW I had these strategies along time ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Get rid of some low useful ones but not the really useful ones and that sucks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I got another Strategy 2 words...Mecha Bunny Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 What type of strategy is that??????? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I meant 57 cardsWhat type of strategy is that??????? Get cards to Tribute!!! if your opponent has 2 monsters.... destroy 1 mecha bunny (another mecha added_ s another mecha bunny (another added) my turn... Tribute Mecha Buny Summon a strong monster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 That is a nice strategy to win one time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 It's always hard getting rid of some cards in your deck. They all seem so useful. My deck consists of 49 cards. Weird number I know, I can't find my last sleeve for the deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I'll have to see what type of hand I have at first Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Hope you get a good hand to start you strategy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I'll have to see what type of hand I have at first Don't expect the cards you want, to just pop up the top of the deck. Unless you cheat the shuffling of course. Have you guys ever had really crappy hand cards? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord_Darkstryke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 my average deck is about 55 cards per. any one know a link that doesnt have issues for downloading YVD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I now have exactly 40 cards (I have Copycat)I'll have to see what type of hand I have at first Don't expect the cards you want' date=' to just pop up the top of the deck. Unless you cheat the shuffling of course. Have you guys ever had really crappy hand cards?[/quote'] NO.. I always have good hands (heart of the cards) I DONT CHEAT!!! Oh yeah I got 2 Rush Recklessly-s for Junk Warrior lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.