Lexadin Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I wouldn't mind, and I'm not saying this becouse I'm good in that. I'm not, seriously I'm not. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 a graphics club? so what would it basically be about in specifics? =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 So now we are going with pics also? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 So now we are going with pics also?yes every one please post your GFX. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexadin Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Don't have any, sorry. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Don't have any' date=' sorry.[/quote']Ok then but if you what to enter the Graphics side you need to post your Graphics. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexadin Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Sure, when I want to do that, I will post it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Eh...I don't GFX. I don't do tags/sigs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 does anyone know where i can find a good tut for gimp? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 How about Skippy Canoe's everything GIMP Tut. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 thread address please? =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Look here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146298.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 thanks, i shall definitely give it a look over. btw, would you happen to know of where i can find a good sprite tut for adobe as well? =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Si tu avais une carte magique dans ton main, tu pourrais la révéler pour ajouter une carte au dessus de son tablier a ta main. Si tu avais activé ce effet, envoyer 2 cartes dans ta main à le Cimetière pendant la Phase Principal prochaine. Translation:The Secret of TimeIf you have a Spell Card in your hand, you can show it to your opponent to draw 1 card. If you do, discard 2 cards during your next Main Phase. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 perhaps you meant during your next main phase 1? you might want to fix that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Does anyone like to draw? manga / cartoons? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 I like to draw, while we talk I'm finishing a random draw I made. Chaos Zero, post your card for the O.C.G. Contest, you always take too long to make a single card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 i can't draw worth crap. and i will finish the card tonight mousy, i just need to finish something for another card contest first is all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 Like I wanna make a manga / comic, but I can't draw for anything... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 i can't draw worth crap. and i will finish the card tonight mousy' date=' i just need to finish something for another card contest first is all.[/quote'] hope so, because the round is gonna end and you will be eliminated Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 well you could always pm the idea to blamonchesix and have him do the drawing for you with you giving the outlines of what you expect. he would be the illustrator, but you would be the everything else. sound good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 What are you talking about, Ipod, End Date for Round 4 is 01/09 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 well you could always pm the idea to blamonchesix and have him do the drawing for you with you giving the outlines of what you expect. he would be the illustrator' date=' but you would be the everything else. sound good?[/quote'] I did that already. Deustodo, don't mean 01 / 01/ 10? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 He did mean that date Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 30, 2009 Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 What I meant was that End Date is in 01/09/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.