Shadow Zero Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 who knows?Who is hatsukanezumi?it's a rather long japanese word that translates into mouse when english. i used it in reference to dark mousy' date=' who got herself banned.Username: ^^^^^^^Best Card:Do you have YVD? If so what is your user.: X-31 FighterOne Of your Graphics:is someone going to accept this or what? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 I think Co-Leaders or above can only accept. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathanael D. Striker Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Then where are they, I submited an Affliiation app and no one answered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 They must be busy. I'm not sure what's going on with them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Maybe they are outside, living their lives while we are at our computers.lolIs Dark Mousy perma-banned or temp-banned. Dark Mousy is a girl? I thought DM was a guy, you can never tell on the internet... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Really? I never truly honestly knew that. And Mousy is Perma'd I think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathanael D. Striker Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Rumor has is that Dark Mousy was perma-banned Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 What did she do? Any clue? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Mousy is Perma'd. Anyway. That causes a problem to The Organisation. Zeroke, Mousy PM'd me details of such why she was banned from her original account (she double accounted too I think). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Oh, that has to suck. Well, any other topics you guys would like to discuss? I have none. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 For your cards, which image archive/website do you get most of your images from? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathanael D. Striker Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 I Pm'd Icy about finding a new owner to The Organization at 1am he told me to remind him later (Which means now in my book). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Or it could just be shut down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathanael D. Striker Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 The Organization is shut down for now, I'm trying to bring it back under a new owner. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 The Organization? What is the club about? I just Google Image all of my pics. It isn't very useful, though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathanael D. Striker Posted January 17, 2010 Report Share Posted January 17, 2010 Its actually not a regular Organization, this one was in the 1 on 1 forum as a way to organize rated 1 on 1s. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexadin Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Everybody I'm back!So what did I miss? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Not much, you should be able to see that. Here is a card I made, to help keep boredom at bay rate it and say the flaws.When this card is activated, send one card from your hand to the Graveyard and destroy 3 Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Overpowered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 I lose one card by playing it, and lose another to activate it. To me, it seems to be a 1+ card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Requiem Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 You basically wipe out more then your opponent's spell and trap card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 just say that you discard a card and pay 500 life points and that should balance it out a bit Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 Alright, I change it to that. Fixing... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 18, 2010 Report Share Posted January 18, 2010 looking forward to it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted January 19, 2010 Report Share Posted January 19, 2010 Changed it, but don't want to show it because my internet will crash again if I try to. Seriously, when I have multiple tabs up, it just shuts off. And I am not going through the effort of posting it when I only added "and pay 500 Lifepoints after saying "discard one card from your hand." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.