-DOOM Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 If you use pics from animes then this belongs into pop culture Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 If you use pics from animes then this belongs into pop culture Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 If you use pics from animes then this belongs into pop culture Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 Ok, I see how that works, but, just using a pic doesn't warrant it going in Pop Culture, does it? I thought it was only if the entire card/set was based on the anime the pics are from. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-DOOM Posted January 8, 2010 Report Share Posted January 8, 2010 Claymore is about good people with silver swords against demons? so LIGHT vs DARK? not only the images are claymore like, the effects are similiar to the story too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Ok' date=' I see how that works, but, just using a pic doesn't warrant it going in Pop Culture, does it? I thought it was only if the entire card/set was based on the anime the pics are from.[/quote'] I agree Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 So, Pop Culture it is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 I swear: Icy is probably the most stubborn person you will see. [spoiler= Conversation]Icyblue is honestly starting to tick me off. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-180116.html If you have anything against it' date=' please let me know.[/quote'] Refer to my post. I will not have you or anyone turn something that is simply an idea, expressed through another medium into a tangible object. I am not looking at the idea. Please understand proper economic terminology. The product is the card, I do not care about what it is. In economics, A GOOD IS anything that brings 'UTILITY'. If you take Accounting / Business / etc. it uses different terminology. IN ECONOMICS, utility can be in any form, including joy that it brings. Cards do have a 'utility' value (wouldn't you agree), and thus, if there is a market for it, which there clearly is (the section itself), it is subject to the laws of Microeconomics. Card Making is supposed to be fun. Not a business or hard relations like you're doing. Just make a card, rate it the best you can and hope it dominos down. PM specific people to rate in a detailed manner if it helps gain activity, and do so in a light and friendly (non-business) manner, if the low comment posts bother you; by telling people more detailed reviews are wished. Simple, effective and none of that possible elitism crap you sputter from time to time. You just proved your point. I don't care about feelings, I don't care about anything. This is for the sake of Analysis. Then the rest of your reply means garbage to me, and frankly, the rest of Custom Cards. Whether it's Realistic Cards, Pop Culture or Any Other Cards, even Written Cards. Care about the user, care about the IDEA then care about the presentation.I will rewrite a more scientific and level of 'elitism' to your liking. Honestly though' date=' I was doing legitimate economics.[/quote'] Fact: I dont care about economics or any of this... Things you're sputtering. I care about people and ideas. Fact: I don't care that you don't care. This is analysis. If you want to lock analysis, prove it false first. I don't have to. It materializes ideas and how users see one another. That is reason enough. And that is wrong, how? Because people are more than that. And always will be. For god's sake. It's a model, and the model is about how users see one another. I'm trying to reflect the truth, as I've said before, the more research is done, the more accurate the model. No one said there was anything wrong with psychology either. I also do not understand what your reply even means? Do you understand what no means? Ive been trying to tell you, that your method is too forward. Too blunt. And I will (and Ive been talking about it with some mods on MSN), not allow it. Period. Until you decide to do something far more humane and emotionally and ideal sensitive viable. I will not allow you to post it. Do you understand what 'if you would like' means? Ive been trying to tell you, that your replies are too forward, too blunt. And I can change my style of writing, it's that you are not understanding me, and I am not understanding you. Until you decide to do something far less ignorant and far more tolerant. You must understand what I am trying to do is a science, I can write it in a nicer, more 'friendly' format, BUT the bottom line is that it is a science. Humans are Science. People aren't.You're dealing with People here. Not some kind of experiment, though the ideas in the cards are. Albeit kind ones. If you're SO dedicated. You MUST PM me the drafts before you post. But I cannot guarantee a sticky... In RC at least. For this experiment, and it's analysis, I got a 50% warning for it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 wow!you're right Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Who's Icy? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Icyblue.... a super mod Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Icyblue. He's a mod. I think a supermod, but I'm not sure. Also, I'd like to point out one thing about this:[spoiler=Quote]Humans are Science. People aren't.You're dealing with People here. Not some kind of experiment, though the ideas in the cards are. Albeit kind ones. If you're SO dedicated. You MUST PM me the drafts before you post. But I cannot guarantee a sticky... In RC at least. Humans and People, at least I always assumed so, are the same, I hesitate to say "thing" but I lack a better word. Being? maybe... EDIT: I haet when people post while I'm typing... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 same organismlolIcyblue. He's a mod. I think a supermod' date=' but I'm not sure. Also, I'd like to point out one thing about this:[spoiler=Quote']Humans are Science. People aren't.You're dealing with People here. Not some kind of experiment, though the ideas in the cards are. Albeit kind ones. If you're SO dedicated. You MUST PM me the drafts before you post. But I cannot guarantee a sticky... In RC at least. Humans and People, at least I always assumed so, are the same, I hesitate to say "thing" but I lack a better word. Being? maybe... EDIT: I haet when people post while I'm typing... That alwayz happens to me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Yep. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 whatever he said Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 I swear: Icy is probably the most stubborn person you will see. [spoiler= Conversation]Icyblue is honestly starting to tick me off. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-180116.html If you have anything against it' date=' please let me know.[/quote'] Refer to my post. I will not have you or anyone turn something that is simply an idea, expressed through another medium into a tangible object. I am not looking at the idea. Please understand proper economic terminology. The product is the card, I do not care about what it is. In economics, A GOOD IS anything that brings 'UTILITY'. If you take Accounting / Business / etc. it uses different terminology. IN ECONOMICS, utility can be in any form, including joy that it brings. Cards do have a 'utility' value (wouldn't you agree), and thus, if there is a market for it, which there clearly is (the section itself), it is subject to the laws of Microeconomics. Card Making is supposed to be fun. Not a business or hard relations like you're doing. Just make a card, rate it the best you can and hope it dominos down. PM specific people to rate in a detailed manner if it helps gain activity, and do so in a light and friendly (non-business) manner, if the low comment posts bother you; by telling people more detailed reviews are wished. Simple, effective and none of that possible elitism crap you sputter from time to time. You just proved your point. I don't care about feelings, I don't care about anything. This is for the sake of Analysis. Then the rest of your reply means garbage to me, and frankly, the rest of Custom Cards. Whether it's Realistic Cards, Pop Culture or Any Other Cards, even Written Cards. Care about the user, care about the IDEA then care about the presentation.I will rewrite a more scientific and level of 'elitism' to your liking. Honestly though' date=' I was doing legitimate economics.[/quote'] Fact: I dont care about economics or any of this... Things you're sputtering. I care about people and ideas. Fact: I don't care that you don't care. This is analysis. If you want to lock analysis, prove it false first. I don't have to. It materializes ideas and how users see one another. That is reason enough. And that is wrong, how? Because people are more than that. And always will be. For god's sake. It's a model, and the model is about how users see one another. I'm trying to reflect the truth, as I've said before, the more research is done, the more accurate the model. No one said there was anything wrong with psychology either. I also do not understand what your reply even means? Do you understand what no means? Ive been trying to tell you, that your method is too forward. Too blunt. And I will (and Ive been talking about it with some mods on MSN), not allow it. Period. Until you decide to do something far more humane and emotionally and ideal sensitive viable. I will not allow you to post it. Do you understand what 'if you would like' means? Ive been trying to tell you, that your replies are too forward, too blunt. And I can change my style of writing, it's that you are not understanding me, and I am not understanding you. Until you decide to do something far less ignorant and far more tolerant. You must understand what I am trying to do is a science, I can write it in a nicer, more 'friendly' format, BUT the bottom line is that it is a science. Humans are Science. People aren't.You're dealing with People here. Not some kind of experiment, though the ideas in the cards are. Albeit kind ones. If you're SO dedicated. You MUST PM me the drafts before you post. But I cannot guarantee a sticky... In RC at least. For this experiment, and it's analysis, I got a 50% warning for it.sorry to have to say this, but icyblue always tended to impress himself on me as an elitist, egotistical, arrogant, power abusive, idiotic power in existence. still, even though he has impressed himself on me as such for the most part, he does have his moments where he is quite valid. still, when a new card or video game is made, humans are used as the medium to test them out and see how successful they would be. even so, icyblue is right, card making is supposed to be fun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 And I'm supposed to have a life, Micheal Jackson was supposed to be Black, and Dynamite was supposed to be used for mining, and not for killing people, and we all know how each and every one of those things turned out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 ~BT, less spam and more contributing please. and yeah DMG, we do know how each and every one of those eneded up, sadly enough. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 OK I won't spam..... What should we talk about now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 no idea. any ideas for a topic? or you could just post a card and have me critique it for you. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 ha ha ha very funny Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 i was being serious, so please stop being such an angry so and so and post the card already. *glares* :evil: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 no idea. any ideas for a topic? or you could just post a card and have me critique it for you. xD That was probably a joke' date=' but, I don't really care, heres one I made in under 1:30 minutes.[img']http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8351/348733xi.jpg[/img] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 aaaaawwww! so cyuuuute! ^-^ lol i see no ocg problems, and it seems pretty balanced, i guess. =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 I agree with Chaos.... 1st look I see OCG and a cute Hinata Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.