Threating Roar VS Waboku

Would you play Threating Roar or Waboku  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you play Threating Roar or Waboku

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only need Waboku in a deck were when a card basicly says "when this card declares an Attack..." or "When this card battles a monster..." so if you were planing on haveing a deck with a max of 3 of in combonation of this card 2 Waboku and 1 Threating Roar thats what i would have but if were only to use one of these it would be Waboku.

ITT: People calling other fail when they have equally valid opinions.

The only positives they have over eachother are both situational. Waboku owns Kalut and Honest if you activate it in response to the opponent crashing with something weaker or when you hit them and have reason to believe they have Honest/Kalut waiting. As for T-Roar, it owns Drillroid, Mystic Swordsmen, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke, Glads, and a plethora of other cards - the chances of running into all of these combined are almost as high as Kalut & Honest put together - especially when you take randoms who are trying to revive Glads into account.

IMO, they are both equal. I abstain from the poll because SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to not list that option.

ITT: People calling other fail when they have equally valid opinions.

The only positives they have over eachother are both situational. Waboku owns Kalut and Honest if you activate it in response to the opponent crashing with something weaker or when you hit them and have reason to believe they have Honest/Kalut waiting. As for T-Roar' date=' it owns Drillroid, Mystic Swordsmen, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke, Glads, and a plethora of other cards - the chances of running into all of these combined are almost as high as Kalut & Honest put together - especially when you take randoms who are trying to revive Glads into account.

IMO, they are both equal. I abstain from the poll because SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to not list that option.

[/quote']

Depends on what kind of deck your faceing. I still prefer Waboku.

Archived