Would this count?

What are the different TCG languages? =/

TCG includes English' date=' French, German, Italian, Portuguese (before Cybernetic Revolution) and Spanish.

According to the Wiki, TCG cards are legal in all TCG regions regardless of their printed language.

Suck on that, burnpsy. xD

So, and I know I'm kinda hijacking the thread here, but would it be better to buy and use different languages instead of searching for expensive english ones? =/

TCG includes English' date=' French, German, Italian, Portuguese (before Cybernetic Revolution) and Spanish.

According to the Wiki, TCG cards are legal in all TCG regions regardless of their printed language.

So, and I know I'm kinda hijacking the thread here, but would it be better to buy and use different languages instead of searching for expensive english ones? =/

Not really.

TCG shares the same rarity and availability across all languages.

It is reasonable to assume that demand, and thereby prices, are pretty all even.

This does mean, however, your deck is still legal if you visit other TCG regions.

Not really.

It is reasonable to assume that demand, and thereby prices, are pretty all even.

This does mean, however, your deck is still legal if you visit other TCG regions.

I'm pretty sure they get different promos, at least sometimes. I know for sure a friend of mine got cheap German cards for one of his Decks before.

Not really.

I'm pretty sure they get different promos, at least sometimes. I know for sure a friend of mine got cheap German cards for one of his Decks before.

For the most part, I wouldn't expect prices to be significantly different.

Erm... Read my post again. That's exactly what I said, except that I didn't have to resort to using the terrible resource that is the wiki.

Also, this discussion was about Japanese (an OCG card) being used in a TCG territory. Learn the difference.

GG.

Archived