Would this count?

[align=center]Would it count to have a Japanese card mixed into a English Deck. Because one day, i saw that they had a new pack of yugioh cards that i'd never seen before. It was crossroads of chaos. I bought a pack and looked. They were all Japanese...And i had a Plaguespreader Zombie among them. But i didn't know it was him.

So a couple of weaks later, i pull a Revived King Ha Des. And i noticed that on the card, it said it required Plaguespreader Zombie. So i looked on yugioh.wikia.com to see who it was. I found out that the Japanese card was the card i needed. So i put him in my Zombie Deck.

Does that count?[/align]

Yeah' date=' if you have the english version of the card to make sure the effects are right.

[/quote']

Because you so woulden't use the english one in your Deck.

Totally.

They actually allowed that in the PKMN TCG. Even an excuse like "the one in Japanese looks cooler" was enough to allow it.

Meh' date=' I would use japanese cards in fun duels. Mostly because their art is better. A prime example is the whole FL and Harpie archtypes. Not to mention AIRRAID.

[/quote']

That's relative, you wouldn't say that of Dian Keto much less of Avatar of the Pot.

I've never actually been in a tournament myself although I still know what's going on. No they are not legal, excusses don't even count.

Since I play for fun, 1/4 of my collection is actually Japanese including all 4 Dark Magicians 4 Dark Magician Girls, Natural monsters, Six Sence, Mystical Ref Panel, Catedral of Nobles, and other stuff.

I need to shut you guys up, so:

Hi' date=' ******.

Thanks for sending your question.

The OCG and TCG will be kept apart; OCG cards will not be considered legal for TCG play (of course, until those particular cards are released in a TCG release, as is rarely the case) So, the F&L lists will remain separate.

We hope this answers your question adequately.

Thank you again for your continued interest in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Game Play/Organized Play

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.

Card Business[/color']

I need to shut you guys up' date=' so:

Hi, ******.

The OCG and TCG will be kept apart; OCG cards will not be considered legal for TCG play (of course, until those particular cards are released in a TCG release, as is rarely the case) So, the F&L lists will remain separate.

Game Play/Organized Play

Card Business

No, it's because the TCG's so friggin expensive.

OCG common Mirror Force. >__<

I need to shut you guys up' date=' so:

Hi, ******.

Game Play/Organized Play

Card Business

No, it's because the TCG's so friggin expensive.

OCG common Mirror Force. >__<

And RARE DAD...

You can use other TCG languages in your deck' date=' granted you have an English copy, if I recall correctly.

[/quote']

I've already proven otherwise. >___>

No you haven't.

I'm saying that, for example, your deck can contain German cards if you also have English copies in your deck.

Oh, not what I thought you meant.

...but I'm 99% sure you're still wrong. If it's in the TCG, there's no issue with running all of a different language.

Archived