[DISC]Summoned Skull

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ThoughtRulerArchfiendTDGS-EN-UR-1E.png

It's Summoned Skull Psychictized :D

OMG

SUMMONED SKULL WENT TO SCHOOL HAD NOW HAS THOUGHTS O.O

OH GAWD. WHY DID WE TERROR THAT SCHOOL!!!

Would be great if Skull got a Masters degree in Psychology XD

LOL. There are so many cards that look like summoned skull >_>.

Summoned Skull went to school, as an adult he looked like a Thought Ruler Archfiend, now he's dead, he looks like a Archfiend Zombie-Skull.

OMG

Summoned Skull went to school' date=' as an adult he looked like a Thought Ruler Archfiend, now he's dead, he looks like a Archfiend Zombie-Skull.

[/quote']

Cool Theory Bro.

Srsly it was pretty cool.

OMG

Summoned Skull went to school' date=' as an adult he looked like a Thought Ruler Archfiend, now he's dead, he looks like a Archfiend Zombie-Skull.

[/quote']

Cool Theory Bro.

Srsly it was pretty cool.

There are more things that look like summoned skull, about 5 more or something like that.

Skull Archfiend of Lightning

Toon Summoned Skull

B. Skull Dragon

Archfiend General

Cyber Archfiend

Mist Archfiend

Imprisoned Queen Archfiend

Those are all the ones i can find that look like summoned skull a bit.

Skull Archfiend of Lightning

Toon Summoned Skull

B. Skull Dragon

Archfiend General

Cyber Archfiend

Mist Archfiend

Imprisoned Queen Archfiend

Bolded are other versions of Summoned Skull... >_____> Note how Summoned Skull has a ruling treating him as an Archfiend, too.

Anyways, I think this card's an epic vanilla. Very nostalgic.

But the god cards are barely even real. True bad CB decks do run hamon just killing your CB's instantly putting them in the Spell/Trap card zone' date=' then tributing them for Hamon. But that failz.

[/quote']

Remember one match i did with a charmers deck I made where i stole someone's Hamon in their Crystal Beast deck with Aussa and Scroll of Bewitchment. I couldn't believe I won with that deck x.o;

On Topic: Summoned Skull will always be the greatest vanilla of all time. There wasn't a need for Blue Eyes White Dragon since Summoned Skull alone was enough to stop most anything back then with less hassle to get it out.

I only played with real Yugioh cards back when there were only 4-5 card sets so Summoned Skull was common. Now I just play the DS/PSP games.

I have a life story of summoned skull.

One day, in the 1950s, Imprisoned Queen Archfiend and B. Skull Dragon had 3 babys. they were called Toon Summoned Skull, Summoned Skull and Cyber Archfiend. Toon summoned skull ran away when they were 2 because he didn't like his parents and that toons were getting no support. Imprisoned Queen Archfiend and B. Skull Dragon divored each other, Cyber Archfiend was given to Imprisoned Queen Archfiend, who turned out to be a strong Mist Archfiend. Summoned skull was given to B. Skull Dragon. When Summoned skull turned 12, he started to go into puberty and turned into a Skull Archfiend of Lightning. He became alot more Aggresive and infact almost killed his own dad at one point. When he turned 18, he joined the army and in a few years, became the Archfiend General rank. When Summoned skull turned 50, he became Thought Ruler Archfiend, a much wiser version then what he once was. Sadly he died and now he haunts the grave as a Archfiend Zombie-Skull. That my friends, is the life of Summoned Skull.

R.I.P

:]

Sigging.

:[

To Big.

Get an E-Mail back from Konami?

Gotta check that.

Edit: Too big, ill make a shorter verison

I got it :D.

Dear Konami Customer,

Thank you for contacting Konami Customer Support. We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department and or individual.

Regards,

KDE-US, Customer Support

Archived