This topic contains Elemental Hero Great TORNADO

IT HAS ARTWORK NOW!

[align=center]400px-ElementalHeroGreatTornadoPP12-JP-ScR.jpg

1 "Elemental Hero" monster + 1 WIND monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned' date=' halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.[/quote'][/align]

Me thinks the ATK reducing effect might be a reference to Strato's manga effect:

By halving this card's ATK' date=' this card can attack your opponent directly.[/quote']

But even then, this card is godly awesome with Stratos :3

And I <3 how the effect is Gale on steroids

Discuss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Stratos' date=' wait is Stratos WIND? But this is instant fusion for Stratos.

Stratos + Random WIND Monster + E-Hero Great Tornado = Instant Profit?

[/quote']

With miracle fusion, this is easy.

EDIT: Nearly every E-Hero deck that runs stratos and a fusioning card can abuse this well.

The perfect compliment to Absolute Zero and Gaia for my Big City deck. Only problem is I'd have to get rid of Stratos to use it... mhm...

You don't have to get rid of it. You can still Summon it. Miracle Fusion' date=' etc. etc.

[/quote']

The Deck in question runs regular Poly. By "get rid of", I mean, "remove from the constant cycle of re-use the deck is made off of", at least until I draw APotP or CoH.

Opponent: Stupid Jaden-fanboy! Using E-Heroes is bad, bad, bad! Now I Synchro Summon my Stardust Dragon, and you can do shizz about it because you play E-Heroes!

Me: Super Polymerization! I'll fuse your Stardust Dragon with one of my E-Heroes to Fusion Summon Great Tornado.

Opponent: ...

Opponent: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

True I thought it was Drifblim though. Anyway WIND Heroes = WIN!

Same thing.

Wait' date=' why Avian?

Aren't there better options?

[/quote']

EnchantingFittingRoomAST-NA-C-1E.png

Opponent: Stupid Jaden-fanboy! Using E-Heroes is bad' date=' bad, bad! Now I Synchro Summon my Stardust Dragon, and you can do shizz about it because you play E-Heroes!

Me: Super Polymerization! I'll fuse your Stardust Dragon with one of my E-Heroes to Fusion Summon Great Tornado.

Opponent: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

[/quote']

Super Poly is an awesome tech. But we lack an E-Hero fusion with fusion materials of "1 'E-/D-/E•Hero' + 1 DARK Monster"

Archived