Deltora Quest Project

Ω Link Ω

Love the book love the series.More to come here they are,

[spoiler=Leif,Weilder Of the Belt]

320621xw.jpg

If the spell card "The Belt of Deltora" is on the feild this card may activate it effect or any of the spells cards with "Belt of Deltora" in there name.

[spoiler=Jasime, The Forest Girl]

320621.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be summoned by sacrificing one monster on the feild with "Filli" in it's name.When this card is summoned you may search your deck 2 monsters with "Lief" or "Barda" in it's name and summon them on the field.

[spoiler=The 3 Companions]

320621u.jpg

Any dark monsters summoned after this cards activation are switched to defence position.This card can only be destroyed if you have no monsters on the feild.

Here's the link to the anime.Just search Deltora in the box next to it.

http://www.anilinkz.com/deltora-quest/deltora-quest-episode-16/

Woohoo, Deltora! I lost the last book before I could finish it and I only watched the first episode of the anime, but I still love this series.

Lief, Wielder of the Belt

If there is a face-up "The Belt of Deltora" this card may activate its effect or the effect of a "Belt of Deltora" Spell Card.

Not too fond of the stats, but my main concern is the second half of the effect. You could just say "Oh, the Diamond does this." Why not do something that involves the actual card Lief is trying to use the effect of, like how Prisma sends a card to the Graveyard to gain its name?

Jasmine, the Forest Girl

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Filli" monster. When this card is Summoned you may Special Summon 2 "Lief" and/or "Barda" monsters from your Deck.

For a Nomi, she has pretty low stats, but her effect does kind of make up for that. Why is Filli the designated sacrifice and Kree isn't an option?

The Three Companions

All face-up DARK monsters on the field are changed to Defense Position and remain in Defense Position as long as this card is active. This card cannot be destroyed unless you control no monsters.

A good card.

First of all, fix your grammar as soon as possible. Secondly, I wish you luck with this set.

Woohoo' date=' Deltora! I lost the last book before I could finish it and I only watched the first episode of the anime, but I still love this series.

[u']Lief, Wielder of the Belt[/u]

If there is a face-up "The Belt of Deltora" this card may activate its effect or the effect of a "Belt of Deltora" Spell Card.

Not too fond of the stats, but my main concern is the second half of the effect. You could just say "Oh, the Diamond does this." Why not do something that involves the actual card Lief is trying to use the effect of, like how Prisma sends a card to the Graveyard to gain its name?

Jasmine, the Forest Girl

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Filli" monster. When this card is Summoned you may Special Summon 2 "Lief" and/or "Barda" monsters from your Deck.

For a Nomi, she has pretty low stats, but her effect does kind of make up for that. Why is Filli the designated sacrifice and Kree isn't an option?

The Three Companions

All face-up DARK monsters on the field are changed to Defense Position and remain in Defense Position as long as this card is active. This card cannot be destroyed unless you control no monsters.

A good card.

First of all, fix your grammar as soon as possible. Secondly, I wish you luck with this set.

Yeah i still use my horriable grammer for my cards after all these months lol but thanks and want me to tell you what happens in the book?

Archived