This topic's title contains a description of its contents!

no

they need support cards specifically for their archtype

cross wing effect is cumulative? in that case you will summon a monster with a +900 if you have all 3, even gazelle will start with 2400

if you atack with your rock lizard, your opponent may be afraid of activating mirror force or something like that, and he will have 3100 atk

thunder pegasus is a one monster cementery waboku

and the last one is has piercing damage with 2600 atk

i think they're good, and with decent support they would be very good

if cross wing is not cumulative, then they are fun to play

I disliked them.

Speaking of unsupported archetypes...

Arcana force? Cloudians? They have terrible support too and they want to be in!

I agree with Arcana' date=' but Cloudians I'm not sure of for some reason.

[/quote']

What do you mean? Cloudians are an awesome casual archetype. If they stay on the field long enough they strip their opponent of their field and hand quite easily! Too bad they only do that slowly.

an archetype that could go somewhere with more support. They need to continue this' date=' if they

just let it die and keep making more crappy LS, EBI and SS stuff, I'm getting in my costume again.

Me V

[img']http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/Beatle619/bunny_beatdown.gif[/img]

Konami ^

I comepletely agree but without the beating the sheet out of Konami. Other wise we'd have to play with the Bandai version of YGO.

Cross-Wing and Thunder-Pegasus with Rykos, Charges, more Beast-Type support (pity no Phantom-Beasts work with Cat), etc would be a pretty fun Decktype to go up against. Not as much to actually run, as it'd lose a lot and be frustrating, but if you were up against it for a Duel or two you could get a look at it and get a good idea of how awesome it'd be.

Me V

bunny_beatdown.gif

Konami ^

This' date=' seriously, should be a meme.

[/quote']

SUPPORT

@VK: What are you talking about you don't like Cloudians?!?! You're effing Pimp Purple Pokemon may as well be a cloudian!

I think that both Arcana and Clouds need more support. Either that, or they need to build Arcana from the ground-up and try a different approach to their double-edged effects.

Archived