~BT's Legends Unleashed (40/40+) Phione added

~ BT

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, BT, I haven't seen your work for awhile.

Anyways, the cards seem pretty solid, great effects, nice pics too. On a side note, for Dialga's time controlling counters, you might want to limit them to...nevermind, sora already mentioned that. Good to see your work again (its better than 95% of the cards I see here anyways). Overall, 9/10.

Hey' date=' BT, I haven't seen your work for awhile.

Anyways, the cards seem pretty solid, great effects, nice pics too. On a side note, for Dialga's time controlling counters, you might want to limit them to...nevermind, sora already mentioned that. Good to see your work again (its better than 95% of the cards I see here anyways). Overall, 9/10.

[/quote']

Am i in the 5% or 95% lol

[/quote']

Am i in the 5% or 95% lol

lol, madara, you're part of the 5%, but enough spamming for now.

[/quote']

Sup haven't seen you in a while

Well, I am BT.... all my cards are atleast 80% better than all other cards....

I've been in clubs... just sayin'

[/quote']

Sup haven't seen you in a while

Well, I am BT.... all my cards are atleast 80% better than all other cards....

I've been in clubs... just sayin'

Oh, alright. If you ever want help with this, drop me a pm, I'll be happy to work with you. And your cards are at least 90% better than all other cards.

Archived