Is amazingly easy to summon, being a six star Synchro. No restrictions on the tuner/non-tuner. Effect is not limited to once per turn and can remove as many cards as you discard at any one time. It affects spells/traps and monsters, and can be used with your own cards if you want to re-use effects like Call of the Haunted. With certain decks (Zombies) this can be abused so easily, by Synchroing another half dozen times in the same move while your opponent can't do a thing because Brionac just removed all their cards almost effortlessly.

I don't call Brionac broken, just very cheap. Which in most people's books means it's broken. I think Zombies break the card with their super easy methods of 6 star Synchro summoning.

Okay' date=' so, everyone knows I'm pretty new to this game.

We all know what Brionac is and what it does.

What I don't understand is what makes it so broken, and why it's limited in Japan.

kthnx, YCM

[/quote']

Synchro Summon Brionac using Goblin Zombie and PSZ. Search Mezuki. Send Mezuki, return a card the opponent controls. RFP massive amounts of Mezukis and recycle with BfaDD. Return all cards opponent controls to their hand.

Attack for game.

k?

What I don't understand is what makes it so broken, and why it's limited in Japan.

kthnx, YCM

[/quote']

Synchro Summon Brionac using Goblin Zombie and PSZ. Search Mezuki. Send Mezuki, return a card the opponent controls. RFP massive amounts of Mezukis and recycle with BfaDD. Return all cards opponent controls to their hand.

Attack for game.

k?

Highlight the bit in your scenario where it makes any difference at all whether or not brionac is limited or unlimited.

kthnx, YCM

[/quote']

Attack for game.

k?

Highlight the bit in your scenario where it makes any difference at all whether or not brionac is limited or unlimited.

I didn't address that at all which means you just posted something stupid.

And thank you, Captain Obvious, for pointing out that regardless of whether it's limited or not, it's still just as easy to summon.

Happy?

If you want 1 reason for why it should be banned' date=' he's part of a ridiculous draw engine that consists of: brionac + convulsion of nature + archfiend's oath. There's more to it than that but I beleive it's sufficient.

[/quote']

You're taking 500 damage each time and you're not gaining card advantage.

You'll get 16 cards into your deck at the most.

Wow, scary.

If you want 1 reason for why it should be banned' date=' he's part of a ridiculous draw engine that consists of: brionac + convulsion of nature + archfiend's oath. There's more to it than that but I beleive it's sufficient.

[/quote']

You're taking 500 damage each time and you're not gaining card advantage.

You'll get 16 cards into your deck at the most.

Wow, scary.

You are not seeing the potential. He makes "once per turn effect" be as many times as you want per turn.

[/quote']

You're taking 500 damage each time and you're not gaining card advantage if you aren't thinking right.

You'll get 16 cards into your deck at the most, which can all be Fiend Roars, Mezukis, Vayus, ect discarded to swarm easily for game.

Oh damn, scary.

Fix'd

Archived