The YCM Super Hotel Summer Is Coming

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, as a side-note, I would like to say that if my neighbors Titan Dweevil and Silent Omega ever turn up the music too loud in their rooms, I will rip out their craniums with my bare hands.

BARE. HANDS

RIGHT. OUT. OF. THE. SKULL.

Just a little thing I thought you guys might want a heads up on as I began my new membership. :3

So yeah...what do we do much? And if anybody moves Next Door' date=' they will die.

It's haunted. The Ghost likes it when its quiet.

[/quote']

I eat ghosts for breakfast.

Maybe the ghost is actually an annoyed neighbor....

Why are we speaking in italics? D:

Pfft. Wherever Big Bro is' date=' I follow.

[/quote']

Heh.

You know, you remind me of when Baba-kun crossed over from Evaz. See, I was taking a walk over by Plasma Whore's Trench. Then I suddenly felt that someone was following me. So, naturally, I stepped on a bladed piece of shrapnel that dug into my foot. So I stopped to tie my laceless shoes with the bladed shrapnel in my foot, when I knew that the person who was following me was close. I assumed it was Plasma Whore, who nobody likes, so I went and kicked behind me with my foot. The shrapnel sliced across my assailant's torso. And, lo and behold, it's Baba-kun. He said he "dun liek Evaz no more he iz REALLY BAD MAN" and I replied "thats true". And I cut his throat with the piece of shrapnel and he got lead poisoning.

And so a wonderful friendship began.

So yeah...what do we do much? And if anybody moves Next Door' date=' they will die.

[/quote']

Pfft. Wherever Big Bro is' date=' I follow.

[/quote']

Heh.

You know, you remind me of when Baba-kun crossed over from Evaz. See, I was taking a walk over by Plasma Whore's Trench. Then I suddenly felt that someone was following me. So, naturally, I stepped on a bladed piece of shrapnel that dug into my foot. So I stopped to tie my laceless shoes with the bladed shrapnel in my foot, when I knew that the person who was following me was close. I assumed it was Plasma Whore, who nobody likes, so I went and kicked behind me with my foot. The shrapnel sliced across my assailant's torso. And, lo and behold, it's Baba-kun. He said he "dun liek Evaz no more he iz REALLY BAD MAN" and I replied "thats true". And I cut his throat with the piece of shrapnel and he got lead poisoning.

And so a wonderful friendship began.

Good times.

[/quote']

Italics make it look like we're whispering.

Username: Snitch

# Stars: Five...or six. I dunno, I don't care much. :3

# Hotel Room: 510, so I can lean out my window, latch on by my feet, and sort of curve my body to peek in through Ice's window and find out his strange fetishes and- OH MY GOD IS THAT A GHOST HE'S KEEPING CAPTIVE IN THERE?

Archived