The YCM Super Hotel Summer Is Coming

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calls IPodTM on cell phone, "You asked me to join. And I asked for a secret room . . . you know . . . so I could be alone?"

I hang the phone up before I toss it on the recliner and get up. Straightening myself out I unlock the door and leave, shutting and locking it before some fool starts to shoot at me.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I yell before quickly shoving him over and then wrenching the cannon from him. Putting it under my arm I begin to decend the stairs, seeing as the elevator was broken, "This place is a mad house" I think.

Now in the main lobby . . .

Calls IPodTM on cell phone' date=' "You asked me to join. And I asked for a secret room . . . you know . . . so I could be alone?"

I hang the phone up before I toss it on the recliner and get up. Straightening myself out I unlock the door and leave, shutting and locking it before some fool starts to shoot at me.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I yell before quickly shoving him over and then [b']wrenching the cannon from him[/b]. Putting it under my arm I begin to decend the stairs, seeing as the elevator was broken, "This place is a mad house" I think.

Now in the main lobby . . .

If this was an RP I would say God Modding. But, no. Cannon=Attached to me. So....yeah.

Down in the lobby I watch as a small yellow rat thing falls off the last few stairs.

"And we have a rat problem? I'm going to talk to the manager about this," I say then think about it, "Might as well do this one myself."

I walk over and lift up my boot to squash the little vermine *evil grin*

If this was an RP I would say God Modding. But' date=' no. Cannon=Attached to me. So....yeah.

[/quote']

Then off pops the arm . . .

One way or another I am going to stop you from shooting at my freaking room . . .

In a few minutes I've gotten everything back in order and have applied a few new "additions" to prevent something like this happening again; and anything else I could think of.

Stepping outside I lock the room and walk down the stairs to see Octoberon on the ground. Lifting him up I set him on his feet before continuing to the lobby, not having finished what I came down to do the first time, and wait for a taxi.

Archived