~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Jake The Sage Opens And Answers Door*

Answer your question

<NEVER do that again. Understand?

*taps foot*>

I shove past Octoberon and unlock my door' date=' turning around to face him, "I'm buissy. Good-bye."

I shut the door and lock it.

[/quote']

*Uses Master Key To Hotel To Unlock Door* "Don't be too hard on him"

*Gets Octerobern back up*

*Locks Door Again*

Good job

Now inside my room I turn on ther tv with a snap of my finger and lay down on the sofa.

Hearing about the rpg for the club I link into it and soon lose interest, "Too much like the old LIFE RP . . . and I saw how that went. I think to myself

Hearing IPodTM walk in I get up and quickly nod my head before pushing him back outside my room, "Whatever."

I shut and lock the door one more time . . . and double check to make sure no one gets in.

Now inside my room I turn on ther tv with a snap of my finger and lay down on the sofa.

Hearing about the rpg for the club I link into it and soon lose interest' date=' [i']"Too much like the old LIFE RP . . . and I saw how that went.[/i] I think to myself

Hearing IPodTM walk in I get up and quickly nod my head before pushing him back outside my room, "Whatever."

I shut and lock the door one more time . . . and double check to make sure no one gets in.

Hey! I am the leader of this club and expect the not to be done to me again in this club

*Takes elevator back to master rooms*

*Elevator Breaks Down*

*Calls 911*

Somebody get me out of here!

Archived