~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I FOUND IT!!! And I remember everything that had happened:

[spoiler=Rise of the Jasper Pebbles]Okay, what happened was that an escalator was jammed by a Jasper Pebble that continuously doubled. At first it was only just one blocking multiple gears in an escalator, but then it reappeared again in a glass elevator, but ended up being 3. Then the lighting in my original room began to malfunction. I asked Chaotic Angel for assistance. He checked my room, I checked the main lighting generator. Then it is realized that these Jasper Pebbles were beginning to invade the hotel. The Pebbles then continuously began to double, when starwebs1 then said it was his evil twin doing this, how he knew it, he wasn't sure since he was dueling with starwebs2. Then starwebs1 told his other brother starwebs3 to call the police on starwebs2 and end the duel.

After that, starwebs1 activated the Spell Clean Sweep to be rid of the pebbles. But Chaotic checked the generator once again, and saw two more pebbles, starting the loop all over again. Then another member activated the Trap Pebble Warp. Once they were gone, everybody was informed to PM me of any more "problems" that might be happening in the hotel. Then someone mentioned the idea of making a water slide and wanted someone to PM me about it, but nobody ever did. Then someone found another pebble, and, can you guess what happens next? The loop starts all over again. Starwebs1 used Clean Sweep again to be rid of the pebbles again, and it kept coming back. I was "in L.A." at the time and "came back on a plane".

I explained that the Jasper pebbles were actually being controlled by a creature that multiplies like the pebbles. The original pebble had to be destroyed within 3 minutes before it took a body of its own. It unfortunately DID get a body of its own, and I weakened it by something even don't know what it is. Starwebs1 then attacked the creature with Felgrand Dragon, but then realized who the creature was. It was Triano, the Stone Giant, the first of the antagonists of this story. Then the battle becomes an RPG style battle, along with it being similar to Yu-Gi-Oh. Eventually me and starwebs1 stopped him, and we celebrated. However, I warned starwebs1 that if he used Clean Sweep again, Triano's brother, Zarah the Ice Giant would reform. Then a random stranger came and played the card and Zarah arose from its ashes.

And of course, he was defeated in a similar way, and shattered into nothingness. We all went to the courtyard for a victory party.

I'll put the rest later.

Archived