The YCM Super Hotel Summer Is Coming

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we can keep going. The story is endless, so now it's time to bring forth the Jade Shards.

[spoiler=Explanation]The Jade Shards, in appearance, is self-explanatory, only they are really tiny. But what it does will surprise you. Much like the Jasper Pebbles, the Jade Shards can multiply, but in random multiplications, including decimals after whole numbers. And once there is enough, the amount of Jade Shards that have appeared in only a few multiplications can take the shape of an actual being, and able to take its form and intelligence, as though one's blood has been spilled on one of the shards. And like the Jasper Pebbles, there is an original one that is the reason for the others to become real, and will take form of an ultimate being that can be known as unstoppable. The rest of the info had been lost to many archeologists and we'd have to figure it out on our own.

So, what do you say, guys? Wanna join me in another adventure of epicness?

And we can keep going. The story is endless, so now it's time to bring forth the Jade Shards.

[spoiler=Explanation]The Jade Shards, in appearance, is self-explanatory, only they are really tiny. But what it does will surprise you. Much like the Jasper Pebbles, the Jade Shards can multiply, but in random multiplications, including decimals after whole numbers. And once there is enough, the amount of Jade Shards that have appeared in only a few multiplications can take the shape of an actual being, and able to take its form and intelligence, as though one's blood has been spilled on one of the shards. And like the Jasper Pebbles, there is an original one that is the reason for the others to become real, and will take form of an ultimate being that can be known as unstoppable. The rest of the info had been lost to many archeologists and we'd have to figure it out on our own.

So, what do you say, guys? Wanna join me in another adventure of epicness?

YES!

Anyway, let's begin! But let's first act like we ARE in a hotel for this to work. I return to being the hotel's partial mechanics repair man, dealing with blockage of anything that might be stopping the gears of any moving machine. I'll start.

I'm in my room, relaxing, waiting for a call from my Repair Man Hotline to ring so I can be prepared to stop any blockage. I then remembered what had happened last year. It was amazing, especially since I had my own double_c's back then, but now that I changed my name, they've been renamed to the Assaulter-ites. If none of what happened last year had happened, I wouldn't have something awesome to say to the children when new people come into this Hotel. Sometimes I wish I can keep going, and I can continue where I left off, and become even more powerful that me and starwebs1 have ever been. Now if only I could get a simple phone call. I've had this job ever since last year.

That's the cue of someone who gives a crap to make a blockage call. It can be anything. Just name it!

*Hears Hot Line ring*

Hello? *Hears problem message* Okay' date=' I'm on it! *Hangs up phone*[/quote']

*Puts on sleeveless jacket and grabs duel disk*

I run out the door, hearing that my good pal starwebs1 got stuck in a malfunctioning glass elevator. When I make to the scene, it appears star got out by breaking the glass. How, I'm not sure, but maybe it's because he used his Duel Disk or something. Using a nearby ladder, I go up to the main generator and take off the metal sheet, revealing all of the wiring that keeps it functioning. But something wasn't right. I saw something glowing. I grabbed it and supposed lightning came from the object, the result left the elevator to reboot. I place the sheet back on and I come down from the ladder. I look at the object and realized something. It was a shard, made of Jade. I then walked up to star.

"Hey, buddy, you alright? It looked like you had yourself handled with the escape part. Ha ha."

*Summons Felgrand Dragon*

Felgrand, attack that Jade Shard! *Felgrand attacks* Oh no! There are 64 million of them now! I fuse Felgrand with Darkblaze and Tyrant! Go, Dark Felrant Dragon, get them out of the hotel!

*Suddenly, the Jade Shards start coming closer together until they form a giant person.*

Ha! I am back! I knew that going through Jade Shards would work! I am Juvaka, the Beast of the Four Elements! HA HA HA!

Oh, no! Dark Felrant Dragon, attack him instead! I hope this works...

Archived