The YCM Super Hotel Summer Is Coming

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Uh, it's a bit early don't you think? Oh well. Just wing it, man, just wing it.

Fool!

*smacks Dark Felrant Dragon away like it was nothing*

You thought I was done for, but really, it was my blood that brought me back!

What? What are you talking about?
You see, before you fools killed me, I took out that Jade Shard there. I enchanted it so if anyone's blood touches it, anyone who takes hold of the shard along with remembering what had happened on that faithful day, it will multiply to an amount in which I can take form again. So when you killed me, my blood spilled over the shard and became a blockage in one of your machines. And since you remember that day, I was able to take form once again, and become even more powerful than I was before. You fools have no way of stopping in me now, now that I am able to transform.
:blink: What?! *sigh* Here we go again! I summon Honest and play Soul Fusion!

*Becomes an angel version of himself*

Hm, that's new.
Time for a new tactic starwebs. Got anything new since last time. A stronger card than Felgrand Dragon, or even Dark Felrant Dragon?

I couldn't believe that Juvaka had returned. Wait, Juvaka? That wasn't his name before, was it? I don't know. But over the year, I gained a few cards from an Arcana Force deck: Honest, the 3 Heralds of Light, the Ritual Spell Dawn of the Herald, and Herald of Perfection. I plan to use these card another time, but what really was strange was what had happened once we began to fight him, or better yet, what new thing star had up his sleeve to even up with Juvaka for now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of story: That was Juvaka before. I looked in the thread.

Ugh. Oh, well, I guess this is my only shot. I activate Soul Fusion, fusing Dark Felrant Dragon with me and starting a duel!

What? Well, then, I get 16,000 Life Points.

Juvaka: 16000

Star Felrant Dragon: 4000

The Swift Angel: 4000

What? Oh, fine. Now, I'll start by activating Polymerization to fuse the three Dragon Lords to summon Dark Felrant Dragon. Next I activate Felrant's effect to select Felgrand from my Graveyard and have Felrant gain 1600 ATK. (ATK 6100) Now, I activate the newest card made with my Handheld Card Maker, Logic Break! This lets me attack directly on my first turn! So since Felrant can attack twice per Battle Phase, that's what he'll do! (Juvaka 3800) I end my turn with a face-down. Your turn, Juvaka.

Juvaka: 3800

Star Felrant Dragon: 4000

I was in my room when I heard something that sounded like dueling. I shrugged it off, considering dueling happened often in this place. I turned on the TV. "The news? Boring," I said. I turned it onto Disney Channel, where Phineas and Ferb was on. "Okay." I continued watching TV, unaware of the opponents that were dueling.

Not bad at all. But I activate Extreme Logic Break, so I get to Special Summon any monster in my Deck. That monster is...ME! I summon Juvaka, the Beast of the Four Elements in Attack Mode! (ATK 5000) And he has a special ability! By paying 1000 Life Points and 1000 of Juvaka's Attack Points (Juvaka 2800/Juvaka ATK 4000) I get to destroy a monster on your field and inflict damage to you equal to half of its Attack Points! Current, not original! Dark Felrant Dragon is destroyed! (Star Felrant Dragon 950) And now, since I can't attack on my first turn, I end my turn.

Juvaka: 2800

Star Felrant Dragon: 950

Ugh! Well, I might not even get to my turn, so let's hope this works! *Attacks Juvaka* Yes! He lost Life Points!

Oh, no! I defused because Felrant was destroyed! I'm glad that took a while, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to attack! The Swift Angel, it's your turn.

Juvaka: 1400

starwebs1: 950

OoC: It's the Honest Assaulter, thank you very much. -_-

I play De-Fusion, which allows me to defuse with my Honest and have it return to the field in Attack Mode! (ATK 1100)
I summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon in Attack Mode! (ATK 3000) I now return Honest to my hand and attack with my Blue-Eyes to activate Honest's effect. I send Honest from my hand to the Graveyard and my Blue-Eyes gain your attack points until the end of my turn, which will be the last turn of this duel! (ATK 7000) Now, Blue-Eyes, finish this! Burst Stream of Destruction!
Fool! Must I remind you I can now transform? And I can do so be this card! *Shows new card* This Spell card is called Transformation! If your monster battles mine, I can play it, even if it's in my hand. This allows my monster to be treated as a Tuner monster and an Effect monster. So now I can tune up myself to become my Titan form! Hahaha!

*Juvaka becomes a flashing light that blinds both Swift and star. The light dims to reveal the Synchro, Juvaka: Elemental Titan Form. (ATK 8000)*

And because this form was Synchro summoned to the field, my Life Points are rejuvenated and increased up to 20,000.

*Blue-Eyes is destroyed*

Dammit! I should've seen that coming. star, when it's your turn, you better have something up your sleeve.

Juvaka: 20,000

The Swift Assaulter: 3000

I could not believe what just happened. Juvaka had transformed into his Titan form and has become even stronger than I realized. I knew I had to edge up my game. But if we lose this duel, we will lose our lives in the process and this hotel would be destroyed, along with the whole planet. I had completely lost faith in this team. If we can't somehow stop him, we will all die, and he would rule over, creating minions to do his bidding and make Earth into his image. If star doesn't have something up his sleeve, then this entire planet is done for, along with our own lives.

What you forgot, Juvaka, was that when you activate Transformation, you must skip your next two turns. So it's my turn.

How did you know that?

I just have really good distance vision.

Juvaka: 20,000

*Creates card on Handheld Card Maker* I activate Super Resurrection! Now, ignoring the summoning conditions, I can bring back Dark Felrant Dragon and double his Attack Points! (ATK 9000) All I had to do was pay 800 Life Points. (starwebs1 150) And since his effect allows me to, I select Felgrand and Felrant gains 1600 Attack Points! (ATK 10600) And I summon Baby Dragon and have Felrant absorb its ATK as well. (ATK 11800) And since Felrant can attack twice, that's what he's going to do.

*Juvaka: Elemental Titan Form is destroyed*

Juvaka: 4400

starwebs1: 150

My curiosity got the best of me. I walked to the place where it sounded like a duel. I came just in time to see a monster be obliterated. "What was that?!" I asked. I looked at the two standing there. I could tell it was The Swift Assaulter and starwebs1 by living in the hotel for a decent amount of time. "What was that thing that was just destroyed?" I asked them.

My curiosity got the best of me. I walked to the place where it sounded like a duel. I came just in time to see a monster be obliterated. "What was that?!" I asked. I looked at the two standing there. I could tell it was The Swift Assaulter and starwebs1 by living in the hotel for a decent amount of time. "What was that thing that was just destroyed?" I asked them.

Basically, it was an upgraded version of the thing that we are dueling. Which reminds me, I activate the Trap Card, Secret Barrel! This deals 200 points of damage to Juvaka for every card on his field and in his hand. That's 600 damage. I end my turn.

Juvaka: 3800

I draw! I summon Herald of Green Light in Attack Mode! (ATK 300) I now play the Spell Continuous Summon, which allows me to keep summoning monsters so long as I pay Life Points equal to that monster's ATK. I pay 300 Life Points to summon Herald of Orange Light in Attack Mode! (ATK 300) I now pay 300 more Life Points to summon Herald of Purple Light In Attack Mode! (ATK 300) I now play the Ritual Spell Dawn of the Herald. This card allows me to sacrifice my 3 Heralds to Ritual Summon Herald of Perfection in Attack Mode! (ATK 1800) *Creates extra card for hand on Handheld Card Maker* I now play the Equip Spell Sword of the Herald. I can only play this card when Herald of Perfection is on the field. First, Herald of Perfection gains ATK equal to a third of all my Heralds, meaning a third of ATK from each of my Heralds are added to my Herald of Perfection! (ATK 2100) Next, I pay 1000 Life Points in order for my Herald to double his ATK and prevent you from playing any face-down Spell or Trap cards. (ATK 4200)
No, this is impossible! I can't be defeated! I...am...IMMORTAL!!!
Now, Herald, finish this!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

Juvaka: 0

The Swift Assaulter: 2400

*Juvaka turns into the Jade Shards again and retreats*

What the-? How can this be? We destroyed him! Maybe he really is immortal. After him!

He may have gotten stronger, but we had new moves up our sleeves, in which had defeated him for the moment. When he said he was immortal, he was right. As of now, we could only weaken him back into the jade Shards. I never thought the day would come that he would return, yet we beat him in the first match. Did he intend to lose? Was it fate that made him lose? Will we ever finish him off forever? Well, we'll never know until we found out for ourselves. Here we go again. Let's hope we finish this quickly, because I just want peace already!

OoC: He'll be back, and he'll be even stronger than before.

OOC: I wonder what happened to the posters like Christian Exodia and Jake the Sage. Do they even know this thread is alive?

IC: "Maybe my buddy Tails knows something about these things," I said. I got out a communicator and called Tails. "Hello?" the twin-tailed fox said. "Hey, Tails. Can you dig something up on the Jade Shards?" Tails raised an eyebrow at this. "I don't think I've heard of them. I'll see what I can find," he answered. "Okay." Closing the communicator, I turned back to the two. "We're just going to have to wait," I said.

Archived