? card

liger slick

Im not sure what made me make this card, but please rate.

411432.jpg

If you can not read the text, it is below.

Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Tributing "Relinquished." This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can discard your hand to treat this card as a Level 8 Fiend-Type monster, and treat its ATK and DEF as 2800. If you do, destroy all cards on the field during the End Phase. Draw 1 card.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Tributing "Relinquished." This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can discard your hand to treat this card as a Fiend-Type monster, and treat its ATK and DEF as 2800. If you do, destroy all cards on the field during the End Phase.

Pro: Very balanced. (discarding your hand is a big cost, and it's destroyed during the end phase)

Pro: Nice, creative, effect.

Con: Name and picture aren't the greatest.

Con: OCG needs work.

Con: You aren't left with anything after the field is nuked.

Con: You have a 1 star with 2800 ATK.

Con: This card is going to be a very bad draw most of the time.

There are more cons then pros, but the pros outweigh the cons. :) Here's some advice to get rid of the cons:

Change the name.

"Un-Relinquished" doesn't sound to good. How about "Released Relinquished," or "Relinquished - Ultimate Form?"

Change the Picture.

There are plenty of excellent pictures in the YCM showcase section, and I am sure many would fit this card. :)

OCG needs work

Make the OCG corrections I showed you, then it should be fine :)

You have a 1 star with 2800 ATK.

Since this is a powerful monster, change it to a Level 8 DARK monster. That way, you can also use trade in and allure of darkness on it, so it will not be a very dead draw.

You aren't left with anything after the field is nuked

Add this to the end of the effect, and replace the period at the end with a comma:

and draw 1 card.

leaves you with a small advantage afterwards.

If you make the changes,

9.5/10

Archived