Core Transport Unit? O,o

I'm a little too lazy to look for a larger image

Once per turn you can discard 1 card to add 1 "Iron Core of [blah]" from your deck to your hand

Im thinking, you could discard a core, add another core, and then use the core's effect to add it to your hand? I dunno, I'm just trying to come up with a use for this.

It seems a little limited in uses, but it also seems like you could abuse this somehow.

Discuss?

I'd run this in 3s' date=' along with Immediate Disposal.

Did everyone forget that Koa'kis have a revival Spell that returns Core from the grave to the deck? >___>

[/quote']

This^

You're right! Urgent Synthesis just became even more playable! I so gotta complete my Koa'ki Meiru deck now!

I'd run this in 3s' date=' along with Immediate Disposal.

Did everyone forget that Koa'kis have a revival Spell that returns Core from the grave to the deck? >___>

[/quote']

l did 0.0

Still, it's situational as fuck and dead-handish. l still think it's not good. Although it can have some major plays with that koak the puts iron core at the top of your deck 0.0

Guest PikaPerson01

Core is easily brought back and several cards make use of Koa'kis in the Graveyard.

Easily brought back... by one for one effects that STILL make the whole endeavor a -1.

I'm unfamilar with the Cores' date=' except I remember one guy who can be tributed with one Core, RFG a core (or a monster) and you destroy one (or two?) cards on opponents field. In which case, horrible idea to RFG your own Core, in a core deck, no?

Though I must admit from personal experience....100% Pure Koa'ki Meiru Decks = FAIL. They're hard to maintain.

... You needed experience to tell you that? I just pretty much read them and knew they'd be horribad.

Archived