[DISC] Lightsworns Archtype

Well' date=' LS are getting a Tuner and Synchro[/b'] of their own are they not? Maybe the Synchro will be their replacement boss monster.

Seriously? They need that aswell :/.

Wonder what level the tuner will be.

I'm betting that the tuner will be a level 2. Becuase most of the other (good) tuners are level 2. (example: krebons/Plague) Or the tuner will suck, in which case it doesn't really matter.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well' date=' LS are getting a Tuner and Synchro[/b'] of their own are they not? Maybe the Synchro will be their replacement boss monster.

They aren't. There was speculation on the crappy LS monsters in SOVR being a Tuner and a Synchro, but no.

They aren't. There was speculation on the crappy LS monsters in SOVR being a Tuner and a Synchro, but no.

If they actally did, i would need Lazer Yoshi's picture.

Rose: Lightsworns are really bad. You run out of cards in about 5 turns.

[/lolycm]

@ergno- I oughta kick your ass for that offense. Your mother is really bad bitch.

The reason why you should because if you don't beat them in 5 turns, you are doing it wrong. Atleast so people claim.

See her? See that girl on the left? No' date=' not the white one- N- The LEFT, you idiot- STOP! Right there, yeah, her.

l wrecked that. l wrecked that chick yo. lt was awesum yo. AWESUM.

OT- If they were real, [b']i'd have sex w/all of them[/b] (Except jenis & Arukus, they don't deserve love). Yeah, that's right, l dared to say it. l love them THAT much.

O_O!

1 is a dog , 1 a werewolf esque GUY, 2 Dragons and 2 males?

You sex life is weird..

*Backs off slowly*

OT: LSblahblahblahblahblahTheyaregoodactuallyican'tdenyitblahblahblahblahblahblahblahJDblahblahblahblahBrokenblahblahblahblahCelestiablahblahblahblahblahSexyblahblahblahblahMonarchblahblahblahblahblahWulfblahblahblahblahSynchroblahblahblahblahNewBossblahblahblahblahblahbanlistblahblahblahblahblahmetablahblahblahblahblahTwilightblahblahblahblahblahVampiresblahblahblahblahblahOMGblahblahblahblahSweetsexblahblahblahblahblahonafuckingsandwichwith*****ontopblahblahblahblahYeah

But in the end I just got tired of it...Too good there are still the splashable ones that helps me sometimes in all the weird decks I make....

Anyways on a side note...if I have to choose 1 Lightsworn I would choose Celestia...COZ SHE IS THE CLONE OF MY FORBIDDEN LOVE AKROMA!!!!!

Archived