.:Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2010:Reverse of Arcadia:.

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will assume they will be Dark Synchros' date=' and that you return as a REAL signer.

[/quote']

I hope that there will be Dark Synchros. Otherwise, the D-Signers wont be that strong. So, lets hope.

Lemme See...

Carly has all the FLs...up to ABPF so she will be Ok

Goodwin will have all the Inca cards for ABPF...and the Sun and Moon Dragon will be both Synchros...Other than that IDK...Wiracocha sucks so....

Kiryu will have all the infernities up to ABPF? Maybe he will end up playing Dark Worlds or FRDs or something

Demak will be given a random Beast Deck

Rudger has some spider to play problably Doom Dozzer...etc and URu

Misty has most of her Reptiless aviable....

Divine as Always will play Psychics..Problaby Psychich Beatdown...

NOW the pain

Ushio will have the Twin cops in his deck now???? aside from goyo?

JACK and Yusei will run Both Saivor Dragons

Aki will may be introduced as an Arcadia Member...But IDK if there are some new cards for her...

Ruka will finally get Ancient Fairy Dragon...(Probably we gotta figth Demak for it...)

And finally....The most anoying character of the game will be.............CROW............>_>...now he'll have a full Blackwing deck...Yuk!

Not only that but he'll be in the game itself this time. But he'll probably be replaced signer wise with yourself. :P

I will assume they will be Dark Synchros' date=' and that you return as a REAL signer.

[/quote']

I hope that there will be Dark Synchros. Otherwise, the D-Signers wont be that strong. So, lets hope.

Lemme See...

Goodwin will have all the Inca cards for ABPF...and the Sun and Moon Dragon will be both Synchros...Other than that IDK...Wiracocha sucks so....

Kiryu will have all the infernities up to ABPF? Maybe he will end up playing Dark Worlds or FRDs or something

NOW the pain

Aki will may be introduced as an Arcadia Member...But IDK if there are some new cards for her...

Ruka will finally get Ancient Fairy Dragon...(Probably we gotta figth Demak for it...)

And finally....The most anoying character of the game will be.............CROW............>_>...now he'll have a full Blackwing deck...Yuk!

Not only that but he'll be in the game itself this time. But he'll probably be replaced signer wise with yourself. :P

I'll Just going to make an Anti-Crow deck to see him Cry like a baby....(Try to not notice that I hate crow.......)

[/quote']

Lemme See...

NOW the pain

I'll Just going to make an Anti-Crow deck to see him Cry like a baby....(Try to not notice that I hate crow.......)

[/quote']

Lemme See...

NOW the pain

[/quote']

Lemme See...

NOW the pain

[/quote']

Lemme See...

NOW the pain

[/quote']

Lemme See...

NOW the pain

I wonder if they added a feature of the AI that notices when Final Attack Orders is on the field?

I also hope that AI wont activate Solemn when summoning a Winged Kuriboh in att position. LoLz.

Once my opponent used 3 solemns during his turn. All on trap cards. Haha. Stupid guy was left with 1000 LP. Hahaha

Correction:

Let's hope that the opponent doesn't activate Heavy while the only Spell/Trap on the field is their own - and then Solemn their own Heavy...

Actually, keep that, it's too priceless when it happens <3

Archived