.:Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2010:Reverse of Arcadia:.

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the first three screenshots and was like =D

Then I saw the fourth one and was like :cry:

^This^ I'm okay as long as they don't have anymore awful stealth sections. (Lol, i can't be the only one who was liek "METAL GEARRRRR!!!" every time they ran accross a room in the stealth parts. I have an odd habit of doing that any time i play a stealth part in a game that isn't MGS.) I also can't be the only one who saw Carly and was liek *activate camera 3*

I'll AR the first day just since i can't tolerate the starter decks at all. I'll have like the whole story beaten in like 3 days.

I saw the first three screenshots and was like =D

Then I saw the fourth one and was like :cry:

I'll AR the first day just since i can't tolerate the starter decks at all. Same here! I'll have like the whole story beaten in like 3 days.Even faster!!

The lolMarioKart is going to force me to emulate because I can't get past it without lowering the emulation speed because I have no reactions >_>

Does that work for you? When I slow down the elmo-lator' date=' the clock doesn't slow down, so it's like I'm going slower.

[/quote']

I use lolhax. Nice? Hack for emulator or what?

The lolMarioKart is going to force me to emulate because I can't get past it without lowering the emulation speed because I have no reactions >_>

Does that work for you? When I slow down the elmo-lator' date=' the clock doesn't slow down, so it's like I'm going slower.

[/quote']

None of your business. They're my lolhax! O///O

[/quote']

None of your business. They're my lolhax! O///O

I loled.

Anyways, games looks epic. But they has Mario Kart again? BOOO.

But yeah, still epic.

Mario Kart was fun, xD. The fact you had to slow the emulator does just proves you suck, sure I couldn't do it first time, then I changed stuff on the D-Wheel and it was fine well with the Police Officer who I can't remember the name of. As for the stealth, I can't remember if I eventually asked a friend to do that bit for me or if I managed to do it eventually. :P

Mario Kart was fun' date=' xD. The fact you had to slow the emulator does just proves you suck, sure I couldn't do it first time, then I changed stuff on the D-Wheel and it was fine well with the Police Officer who I can't remember the name of. As for the stealth, I can't remember if I eventually asked a friend to do that bit for me or if I managed to do it eventually. :P

[/quote']

I was good at the Mario Kart, just didn't like it. I only liked the part when you just drove around, without a YGO defect chasing you. The stealth was fun though.

Should have known you'd pop here Roxas. :P

beat me to it. I agree with whats been said, bad promos. however it will most likely will have ABPF, hopefully will have TSHD ( don't know if I abreviated it right. ), and a tougher end boss. but what I want to know is A. do you think the dark sighners will be weak if the have decks full of real cards? Carly= strong Kalin= in the middle Goodwin= in the middle Devack= feeble Grieger= in the middle Roman= in the middle Misty= in the middle. B. if Goodwin is the end boss how exactly would a 3 on 1 turbo duel work and when 1 person is not even on a duel runner? C. would Crow have Blackfeather Dragon? and D. will it be at least furturing the normal synchro versions of Moon Dragon Qulila, 100 Eyed Dragon, Zeman The Ape King, an dUnderworld Arachane if it doesn't have dark synchros?

I will assume they will be Dark Synchros' date=' and that you return as a REAL signer.

[/quote']

I hope that there will be Dark Synchros. Otherwise, the D-Signers wont be that strong. So, lets hope.

Lemme See...

Carly has all the FLs...up to ABPF so she will be Ok

Goodwin will have all the Inca cards for ABPF...and the Sun and Moon Dragon will be both Synchros...Other than that IDK...Wiracocha sucks so....

Kiryu will have all the infernities up to ABPF? Maybe he will end up playing Dark Worlds or FRDs or something

Demak will be given a random Beast Deck

Rudger has some spider to play problably Doom Dozzer...etc and URu

Misty has most of her Reptiless aviable....

Divine as Always will play Psychics..Problaby Psychich Beatdown...

NOW the pain

Ushio will have the Twin cops in his deck now???? aside from goyo?

JACK and Yusei will run Both Saivor Dragons

Aki will may be introduced as an Arcadia Member...But IDK if there are some new cards for her...

Ruka will finally get Ancient Fairy Dragon...(Probably we gotta figth Demak for it...)

And finally....The most anoying character of the game will be.............CROW............>_>...now he'll have a full Blackwing deck...Yuk!

Archived