.:Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2010:Reverse of Arcadia:.

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have liked it if Yusei challenges you at the end.

Nah. Just another n00b. Only good cards he has are the traps like Mirror Force' date=' Saku etc.

[/quote']

Well, I was kinda talking about 2009, where you give him Stardust Dragon for FREE!!! I nearly crapped myself. I wouldve liked a land duel just to prove that he friggin deserves Stardust Dragon.

Nah. Just another n00b. Only good cards he has are the traps like Mirror Force' date=' Saku etc.

[/quote']

Well, I was kinda talking about 2009, where you give him Stardust Dragon for FREE!!! I nearly crapped myself. I wouldve liked a land duel just to prove that he friggin deserves Stardust Dragon.

[/quote']

[/quote']

This makes sense. Get an AR or emulator and you'll have 9 Stardusts. :D

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

After I beat the game I bought each pack like 7000 times, because then I used an AR.

[/quote']

After I beat the game I bought each pack like 7000 times, because then I used an AR.

F*** the 99999999999 DP. You still cant get the egyptian gods dude. Get All Cards cheat. Or if you have it, great.

I'm really hyped for this' date=' and I hope it won't dissappoint.

[/quote']

^^Same.

I'm really hyped for this' date=' and I hope it won't dissappoint.

[/quote']

Same here.

Im probobly gonna use my AR to buy every card/get' date=' then run a Fortune Lady along with Aslla Piscu...

then my 2nd will be Blackwing.

[/quote']

Im making a fortune lady deck in real life.

I will probobaly run the following decks:random, crystal beasts, crystal beasts/e-heroes, e-heroes, fortune lady, and spellcaster.

I'll run my usual Gadget / Oppression / Monarch / Volcanic / Antimeta LIGHTs Decks' date=' in various combinations.

[/quote']

I tried making a real life gadget deck once, but I didnt have the cards for it.

Haha. I dont like gadgets. They're only mehish cuz of thining your deck. Otherwise, they suck.

Please, learn to play advantage, it's how they win, they're some of the best pure advantage cards in the game =/

I'll run my usual Gadget / Oppression / Monarch / Volcanic / Antimeta LIGHTs Decks' date=' in various combinations.

[/quote']

Haha. I dont like gadgets. They're only mehish cuz of thining your deck. Otherwise, they suck.

Please, learn to play advantage, it's how they win, they're some of the best pure advantage cards in the game =/

Yeah, very true, espicially if you have the Fortress trap card or whatever its called that only works with gadgets.

[/quote']

Yeah, very true, espicially if you have the Fortress trap card or whatever its called that only works with gadgets.

Tragoedia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fortress

Trust me ;)

Deadal's very much correct here' date=' although Volcanics are even more awesome that Trag in my testing, I got more advantage than I could be bothered to count xD

[/quote']

Which Volcanics....if you mean Shell and that other that fills your hand...Yeah they are good...but for keeping hand advantage Trago is the Beatstick Control Patron of the Gadget Abusion...

Archived