Card effects outside the current Duel

So, topic Hijacked by MtG joke cards? If so:

[align=center]2rfbhht.jpg15h0sog.jpg

2ik48pk.jpge99hfd.jpg

You may sneak Cheatyface into play at any time without paying for it' date=' but if an opponent catches you right away, that player may remove Cheatyface from the game.

Flying[/quote']

For each other Cardboard Carapace card you have with you' date=' enchanted creature gets +1/+1.

Errata: This does not count any Cardboard Carapace cards in play that you control or in your graveyard, hand, or library.

[i']. . . that exciting . . . about . . .[/i]

Pursuant to subsection 3.1(4) of Richard's Rules of Order' date=' during the upkeep of each participant in this game of the Magic: The Gathering® trading card game (hereafter known as "PLAYER"), that PLAYER performs all actions in the sequence of previously added actions (hereafter known as "ACTION QUEUE"), in the order those actions were added, then adds another action to the end of the ACTION QUEUE. All actions must be simple physical or verbal actions that a player can perform while sitting in a chair, without jeopardizing the health and security of said PLAYER.

If any PLAYER does not perform all the prescribed actions in the correct order, sacrifice Bureaucracy and said PLAYER discards his or her complement of cards in hand (hereafter known as "HAND").[/quote']

1: This card's name becomes the name of your choice. Play this ability anywhere' date=' anytime.

[i']{1}: This card's flavor text becomes the flavor text of your choice. (This ability doesn't work because it's flavor text, not rules text (but neither does this reminder text, so you figure it out).)[/i]

[/align]

Birthday Pikachu was awesome because it wasn't a joke card - it was actually legal until they realized that it was stupidly broken and it was impossible to easily verify whether a player was really telling the truth when they said it was their birthday. That made it one of the only cards to be banned outside of Japan, along with Sneasel (because it was broken) and Slowking (because a mistranslation made it broken and for some reason they didn't just issue an erratum that would have made the card work the way it was supposed to). (If I recall correctly, Japan banned Super Energy Removal for being broken.)

pikachu_birthday.jpg

Am I doing it right?

No...I do....I just wn the game with this...

[align=center]60.jpg

Skip your untap step.

At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay X life. If you do, untap X permanents.

Pay ½ life: Remove the top card of your library from the game face down. Put that card into your hand at end of turn.

[/align]

You will wish this never happens to you....

pikachu_birthday.jpg

Am I doing it right?

No...I do....I just wn the game with this...

[align=center]60.jpg

Skip your untap step.

At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay X life. If you do, untap X permanents.

Pay ½ life: Remove the top card of your library from the game face down. Put that card into your hand at end of turn.

[/align]

Apart from the name, I don't really understand why this is a joke card.

There needs to be a real life joke card for whatever game that does something to the following effect:

249357.jpg

Go to SJC LA.

When the semi-finals begin' date=' start dueling someone.

Activate a bunch of draw cards to get this faster.

Win 3x Dark End Dragon.

[/quote']

Better do this: go to an international Poker Hold'em tournament. Play a yougioh game, lose it with this card, win the 1 000 000 $ cash prize.

[align=center]60.jpg

Skip your untap step.

[/align]

Apart from the name, I don't really understand why this is a joke card.

Well there is an actual Necropotence card in MTG with a similar effect..this being a parody....but in this it has the 1/2 Life thingy.

Doesn't that mean halve your Life Points? That's not that good of a joke. Some people might not get it.

People who actually knows how the magc cards work do understood this...and yes...it is half of a single Life Point.

And Talking about odd numbers

See this land add one and a half mana

134.jpg

And the favorite card of everyone

1.jpg

Archived