Card effects outside the current Duel

Yes, like Victory Dragon, except less lame

Example:

Salvation Gift

Normal Spell

During your next duel of the same match, you start of with 9000 Life Points instead of 8000.

NOTE: The card must be used in the Duel and not outside the duel

How would a card such as this be able to change the game? It would possibly provide some help towards players who haven't got the edge and prepares them for the next duel, like a 5-second start in a race.

I'm not saying that we have to discuss Salvation Gift as a whole, but how the possibility of effects outside the current duel and how they could change the outcome for a player. We can also talk about how much is too much (bannable) when considering a card that effects the next duel in a match

Discuss

Is this a real card? Yes, I'm too lazy to use lolWikia. But I don't think so. Anyways, I quite like the idea, but as said above, would likely be banned. Then you ask yourself: Why the f*ck did Konami make it in the first place then? Answer: Because they're Konami.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No card, no matter the effect or how hard said effect is to pull off, should be allowed to affect anything but the current Duel. End of story. Your card is banworthy, and so would any other card that affected a Duel that is not the current one.

No card' date=' no matter the effect or how hard said effect is to pull off, should be allowed to affect anything but the current Duel. End of story. Your card is banworthy, and so would any other card that affected a Duel that is not the current one.

[/quote']

What about the Harpy Lady cards? They have effects that are even active, outside ofa duel.

Guest PikaPerson01

.....Exactly wtf is up with Magic?

Either its obveious that you would buy said pack' date=' or they enocurage stealing.

[/quote']

I have never played the game but I'm almost positive that's from their "Joke Pack".

Either its obveious that you would buy said pack' date=' or they enocurage stealing.

[/quote']

I have never played the game but I'm almost positive that's from their "Joke Pack".

...........They actually print joke cards?

Nice :3

There should be Magic and Pokémon cards that affect the first following Yugioh game you play. And vice versa.

You mean like this:

1262202554~40510.jpg

[/quote']

...........They actually print joke cards?

Nice :3

Magic has two whole official packs - Unhinged and Unglued - consisting of nothing but illegal joke cards.

Archived