Burn Monster ~ Solar Flare Dragon

Idk..

I still like it.

If your running a real heavy burn deck, this can be fun. It's a annoyance for the opponent, that if not taken care of, can turn into a problem.

I still think Burn decks can be good nowadays. Just gotta change up the way they go about doing it anymore.

Idk..

I still like it.

If your running a real heavy burn deck' date=' this can be fun. It's a annoyance for the opponent, that if not taken care of, can turn into a problem.

I still think Burn decks can be good nowadays. Just gotta change up the way they go about doing it anymore.

[/quote']

They have to change to a faster, OTK or near-OTK style, in other words, not running anything like this.

My Frembell Deck's probably about the closest you get to decent non-OTK burn right now, with Spiritual Flame Art, Commando and in one variation, Scattershot.

Idk..

I still like it.

If your running a real heavy burn deck' date=' this can be fun. It's a annoyance for the opponent, that if not taken care of, can turn into a problem.

[/quote']

They have to change to a faster, OTK or near-OTK style, in other words, not running anything like this.

My Frembell Deck's probably about the closest you get to decent non-OTK burn right now, with Spiritual Flame Art, Commando and in one variation, Scattershot.

Or change the stall tactic.

I can see burn making a quick comeback as soon as some cards come along that at least slow the meta down some.

Idk..

I still like it.

[/quote']

I can see burn making a quick comeback as soon as some cards come along that at least slow the meta down some.

Change the stall tactic? Unless a new card comes along that will block attacks AND prevent its own destruction and removal in other ways, there isn't any viable stall tactics in sight.

Idk..

I still like it.

[/quote']

Change the stall tactic? Unless a new card comes along that will block attacks AND prevent its own destruction and removal in other ways, there isn't any viable stall tactics in sight.

It doesn't need to stop them all.

I run a Lockdown deck and an age that Lockdowns are supposed to be dead.

All the card has to do is slow down the speed in wich the opponent can do these things.

Truth is, to stop them all, all ya really have to do is have a Special Summon stopping card.

All the decks I know in the meta abuse Special Summoning alot. If you slow that down, it just about kills them, or at least hurts them.

Archived