The Best Yugioh Cards 2009

[spoiler=Cards Released in 2009]

BOOSTER PACKS IN 09

* Crimson Crisis

* Raging Battle

* Ancient Prophecy

* Stardust Overdrive

* Hidden Arsenal

JUMP PROMOS RELEASED IN 09 - Gandora the Dragon of Destruction' date=' Dandylion, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Beast King Barbaros, Tragoedia, Genesis Dragon, Orichalcos Shunoros, Darkness Neosphere, Obelisk the Tormentor

STRUCTURE DECK CARDS IN 09 - Endymion, the Master Magician, Disenchanter, Defender, the Magical Knight, Summoner Monk, Magical Citadel of Endymion, Spell Power Grasp, Phoenix Gearfried, Evocator Chevalier, Featherizer, Gemini Soldier, Supervise, Hidden Armory, X-Saber Anu Piranha, Road Synchron, Powered Tuner, X-Saber Airbellum, X-Saber Galahad, Pride of the Weak, Gottoms' Emergency Call, Road Warrior

DUELIST PACK CARDS IN 09 - Fortress Warrior, Tuningware, Armory Arm, Give and Take, Limiter Overload

OTHER PROMOS - Winged Kuriboh LV9, Regretful Rebirth, Worm Bait, Warm Worm, Infernity Guardian, Infernity Archfiend, Infernity Dwarf, Skull Flame, Burning Skull Head, Supersonic Skull Flame, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

[s']REPRINT SETS IN 09

* Gold Series 2009

* Retro Pack 2

* Duelist Pack - Yugi[/s]

This should help a bit

1. Dark Strike Fighter

2. Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

3. Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

4. Summoner Monk

5. Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor

6. Black Whirlwind

7. Ally of Justice Catastor

8. X-Saber Airbellum

9. Tragoedia

10. Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Dark End Dragon

Deep Sea Diva

Dark Simorgh

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Supervise

Tuningware

Gladiator Beast Samnite

Beast King Barbaros

Missing Stardust' date=' Cold wave, JD and pals...

Here.

1 JD- DSF

2 DAD

3 PSZ

4 BW Gale

5 Stardust

6 Brionac

7 Chaos sorc

8 Malicious(@3)

9 Hmm... Cold wave (@3)

10 Dewloren (I went there b****es.)

Black Rose is missing, but at 1 she's not as destructive.

[/quote']

The cards must be released in the TCG in 2009.

my list...

1)Junk Barrage-Its effect is good to turn a duel around

2)Turbo Booster-really useful

3)Armory Arm-I think it should've bin a union monster....1st LV4 Synchro

4)Quilbolt Hedgehog-an awsome way to get armory arm(with the right tuner and monster)

5)Remote Revenge-nice card

6)-----

umm thats all I really have for the 2009 year

I was lookig for the BEST not the WORST cards.

"Best" in regards to the actual 2009 formats using the Konami list. First format was teledad from january to march. Then BW/Rescue Cat format. Then LS/Zombie format.

Whoah' date=' is it just me or has this year been garbage? Three of the five decks I just mentioned were sickeningly, unspeakably awful.

[/quote']

Only three?

There isn't much here that i can't say that already hasn't been said. Though, at the least i'd like to point at the thought of moving DSF and Brio. Brio should be #1 since he hasn't been banned yet (At least that's IMO.) and DSF should be #2 since he was rape up the ass for the time we had him. Air has to be around #5 or so. He's a beautiful card.

There isn't much here that i can't say that already hasn't been said. Though' date=' at the least i'd like to point at the thought of moving DSF and Brio. Brio should be #1 since he hasn't been banned yet (At least that's IMO.) and DSF should be #2 since he was rape up the ass for the time we had him. Air has to be around #5 or so. He's a beautiful card.

[/quote']

Brionac made some decks stronger ...

DSF defined a format.

There isn't much here that i can't say that already hasn't been said. Though' date=' at the least i'd like to point at the thought of moving DSF and Brio. Brio should be #1 since he hasn't been banned yet (At least that's IMO.) and DSF should be #2 since he was rape up the ass for the time we had him. Air has to be around #5 or so. He's a beautiful card.

[/quote']

Brionac made some decks stronger ...

DSF defined a format.

Yeah. You've got that right. I can't be the only one that thought that format solidified the game as broken and in need of repair.

"Best" in regards to the actual 2009 formats using the Konami list. First format was teledad from january to march. Then BW/Rescue Cat format. Then LS/Zombie format.

Whoah' date=' is it just me or has this year been garbage? Three of the five decks I just mentioned were sickeningly, unspeakably awful.

[/quote']

Only three?

BW and Zombies aren't that bad. Though i'll admit BW when DSF was legal was pretty stupid.

Archived