OPed or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. OPed or not?

• OPed
    • Not OPed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but If you have Some thing like Celtic Guardian which is a vanilla on your field, your opponent has no cards, You can summon honest, attack directly with both, your opponent has 1500 life points left, You send Honest back to your hand, your opponents turn, they summon a really strong monster like blue eyes by discarding it then using premeture burial summon it, Then they attack, you use honest, your opponent has no cards and 100 life points, you've practically won in one/two turns.

Yes but If you have Some thing like Celtic Guardian which is a vanilla on your field' date=' your opponent has no cards, You can summon honest, attack directly with both, your opponent has 2500 life points left, You send Honest back to your hand, your opponents turn, they summon a really strong monster like blue eyes by discarding it then using premeture burial summon it, Then they attack, you use honest, your opponent has no cards and 100 life points, you've practically won in one/two turns.

[/quote']

You fail at TCG. Who the f*ck runs Celtic Guardian anyways? I know it was an example, but still...

Actually I did this in the video game cos Celtic was my first card. I know Obnoxios is better but celtic has sentimental reasons being first card and it was from my uncle. If it bothers you so much change it to Summoned skull or somat and I do not suck a the trading card game I am very good at it.

Obnoxious also fails beyond hard. And for some reason, I don't belive that your good at it. Prove it then. Show us your Deck.

It wasn't my first turn' date=' Premeture is banned but does it matter, It's not like I'm sad enough to have memorised everyone(In my opinion Banning cards is pointless as you waste paper making them just to have them not allowed.)and I play with 4000. Also Blue eyes isn't useless.

[/quote']

If that post wasn't 100% sarcasm, you're probably about to get laughed out of the TCG section, people here don't like anyone who doesn't play by the actual rules... =/

Sorry man, Yugioh doesn't work that way.

How does yugioh work then brainiac?

With a banlist. Without one, any good player could win on the first turn in 95% of games. And with 8000LP. Without those, and good player could win on the first turn with random burn Decks. It also plays with current cards, which render almost all Normal Monsters useless, and with an opponent, who is usually a decent enough player to not leave his field wide open.

With a banlist. Without one' date=' any good player could win on the first turn in 95% of games. And with 8000LP. Without those, and good player could win on the first turn with random burn Decks. It also plays with current cards, which render almost all Normal Monsters useless, and with an opponent, who is usually a decent enough player to not leave his field wide open.

[/quote']

Then why not just not make banned cards. Yes they could win on the first turn but so could the opponent. No they couldnt with random cards and not all normal monsters are useless, they have support. Blue eyes has it's fusions, Redeyes is the same, summoned skull is an archfiend(Yes it is) ETC. And players can be unlucky you know and he could have spells and/or traps face down but pretty much the only spell/trap that could stop honest would be divine wrath.

With a banlist. Without one' date=' any good player could win on the first turn in 95% of games. And with 8000LP. Without those, and good player could win on the first turn with random burn Decks. It also plays with current cards, which render almost all Normal Monsters useless, and with an opponent, who is usually a decent enough player to not leave his field wide open.

[/quote']

Then why not just not make banned cards. Yes they could win on the first turn but so could the opponent. No they couldnt with random cards and not all normal monsters are useless, they have support. Blue eyes has it's fusions, Redeyes is the same, summoned skull is an archfiend(Yes it is) ETC. And players can be unlucky you know and he could have spells and/or traps face down but pretty much the only spell/trap that could stop honest would be divine wrath.

I mean the fact you used an example where you managed to randomly attack directly with Honest without any supporting cards -.-

And they don't know cards will be broken when they make them, or they are only broken after other cards are introduced, so they clearly have to ban some cards.

And yes, even -random- burn Decks could win with 4000 LP if the player had enough sense to not include things like Sparks.

And Blue-Eye's fusions are awful, so are Red-Eyes and the entire Archfiend archtype, so no-one would run those normal monsters still.

Yes but If you have Some thing like Celtic Guardian which is a vanilla on your field' date=' your opponent has no cards, You can summon honest, attack directly with both, your opponent has 1500 life points left, You send Honest back to your hand, your opponents turn, they summon a really strong monster like blue eyes by discarding it then using premeture burial summon it, Then they attack, you use honest, your opponent has no cards and 100 life points, you've practically won in one/two turns.

[/quote']

There are quite a few things wrong with this example.

1 - You have started with 4000 life points and counted wrong - already previously mentioned

2 - your opponent has a banned card in their hand, which would also in your example reduce them to 700 life points, so they would be dead.

3 - Celtic guardian is EARTH

4 - If you are planning to summon Honest, and they return it to your hand - They will know you have it so they are hardley going to attack if they are good at Yugimanz

It wasn't my first turn' date=' Premeture is banned but does it matter, It's not like I'm sad enough to have memorised everyone(In my opinion Banning cards is pointless as you waste paper making them just to have them not allowed.)and I play with 4000. Also Blue eyes isn't useless.

[/quote']

1 - Blue Eyes isn't always bad, your right about that.

2 - You can't play a proper game with 4000 LP, that would increase the numbers of OTKs ten-fold.

3 - If you don't think banning is required, why you haven't met Yata-Garusu, Chaos Emporer - envoy of the End, Dark Strike Fighter etc

Oh, and Dragon Master Knight is terrible. 5000 attack point is good, but Bottomless and every other destruction card could own it. And it is just too slow for the meta....

Anacondas1

Yes I made a few mistakes. I'll correct it. And if you have something like solemn judgement You can negate stuff like Bottomless. I play 4000 because the only person I ever duel is my sister who learnt how to play of the anime and she likes dueling with 4000. Banning isn't neccessary as they ban all the wrong cards. Mirror force and the pieces of exodia are only limited yet monster reborn is forbidden, explain that. And a video console has attacked me when he had seen mirror force face down and honest in my hand and Angel 07 on the field with a blue eyes. It is an Idiot.

Yes I made a few mistakes. I'll correct it. And if you have something like solemn judgement You can negate stuff like Bottomless. I play 4000 because the only person I ever duel is my sister who learnt how to play of the anime and she likes dueling with 4000. Banning isn't neccessary as they ban all the wrong cards. Mirror force and the pieces of exodia are only limited yet monster reborn is forbidden' date=' explain that.[/quote']

Why are you even comparing Mirror Force and the Exodia pieces to Monster Reborn? Monster Reborn is banned because...look at the damn card, it should be obvious <.<

Archived