Honest. Is it Oped?

OPed or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. OPed or not?

• OPed
    • Not OPed

Yes I made a few mistakes. I'll correct it. And if you have something like solemn judgement You can negate stuff like Bottomless. I play 4000 because the only person I ever duel is my sister who learnt how to play of the anime and she likes dueling with 4000. Banning isn't neccessary as they ban all the wrong cards. Mirror force and the pieces of exodia are only limited yet monster reborn is forbidden' date=' explain that.[/quote']

Why are you even comparing Mirror Force and the Exodia pieces to Monster Reborn? Monster Reborn is banned because...look at the damn card, it should be obvious <.<

With Monster reborn you bring a bloody monster back from the dead, Big whoop. Mirror force when your opponent attacks you practically wipe out their field and EXODIA, need I say any thing. You win instantly. You could win without even having a turn.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I made a few mistakes. I'll correct it. And if you have something like solemn judgement You can negate stuff like Bottomless. I play 4000 because the only person I ever duel is my sister who learnt how to play of the anime and she likes dueling with 4000. Banning isn't neccessary as they ban all the wrong cards. Mirror force and the pieces of exodia are only limited yet monster reborn is forbidden' date=' explain that.[/quote']

Why are you even comparing Mirror Force and the Exodia pieces to Monster Reborn? Monster Reborn is banned because...look at the damn card, it should be obvious <.<

With Monster reborn you bring a bloody monster back from the dead, Big whoop. Mirror force when your opponent attacks you practically wipe out their field and EXODIA, need I say any thing. You win instantly. You could win without even having a turn.

So, you're saying that free generic revival that Monster Reborn provides isn't worthy of being banned? *facedesk*

And props for you for pointing out the effects of Mirror Force and Exodia, but guess what? They're not better than Monster Reborn. Mirror Force is non-chainable, so any kind of S/T destruction can deal with it with ease. And seriously, Exodia is bad. It's too slow.

So, you're saying that free generic revival that Monster Reborn provides isn't worthy of being banned? *facedesk*

And props for you for pointing out the effects of Mirror Force and Exodia, but guess what? They're not better than Monster Reborn. Mirror Force is non-chainable, so any kind of S/T destruction can deal with it with ease. And seriously, Exodia is bad. It's too slow.

Yes exodia is slow but guess what, it has a little thing known as SUPPORT CARDS. Exodios, exodia necross ETC. Does monster reborn? NO.

Yes exodia is slow but guess what, it has a little thing known as SUPPORT CARDS. Exodios, exodia necross ETC. Does monster reborn? NO.

Name any actual GOOD Support cards for Exodia. Go on, I dare you. And Monster Reborn doesn't need support, why can't you just open your eyes and see why it's a good thing that it's banned?

Qal'at' date=' you do know honest can be used when your being attacked aswell. In which case Negate attack and threatening roar are useless. And trap dust shoot only works when you have 4 or more cards. waboku and mind crush are effective though, forgot them.

[/quote']

First 2 sentences = fail.

Qal'at' date=' you do know honest can be used when your being attacked aswell. In which case Negate attack and threatening roar are useless. And trap dust shoot only works when you have 4 or more cards. waboku and mind crush are effective though, forgot them.

[/quote']

How on earth are they fail. They are true it says: when your monster is attacking or IS ATTACKED.

Honest? Overpowered? Eh, that debatable...

Yes exodia is slow but guess what' date=' it has a little thing known as [b']SUPPORT CARDS[/b]. Exodios, exodia necross ETC. Does monster reborn? NO.

If people run Exodia, it always involves drawing and searching for Exodia parts and adding them to your hand, not ditching them into the Graveyard so you activate Exodia in the Grave or summoning a complete sheet beatstick.

Only one card. Divine wrath.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work' date=' it never hits the field with its second Effect.

Mirror force is non chainable, and Only destroys attack position cards, Exodia is slow and requires 5 cards. Monster Reborn gives you grave control, ability to reborn powerful monsters and reuse monsters that otherwise would never be brought back.

Solemn can negate virtually anything. You cannot build an argument on the slight possibility that you will have a limited card face down.

Why would monster Reborn need any support when it supports [b']EVERYTHING[/b]. Thats right, I can bold words too.

Banning is not unnecessary. It is sometimes wrong, but without it the game wouldn't be enjoyable as every single game you had would end in the first turn. The List is designed to reduce the possiblity of FTK's and OTK's. Mirror Force can't do a FTK or a OTK- Only support. It is also very hard to do a FTK with Exodia. But Monster Reborn can be put into many a combo ending in a FTK or OTK.

Rant over. Oh, and Honest isn't broken, live with it.

Anacondas1

EDIT: I was typing this for about 20 Minutes XD I'm very slow.

[/quote']

How on earth are they fail. They are true it says: when your monster is attacking or IS ATTACKED.

You said TRoar and Negate are useless when you're attacked. Thus, the first 2 sentences are fail because they are not useless when you're attacked.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work' date=' it never hits the field with its second Effect.

[/quote']

...wut?

Since when does Divine Wrath says it only affects a monster on the field?

I have no idea, haven't looked at that card in a while. I just assumed that it couldn't target a monster that after the cost would be in the grave.

If I am wrong then I deeply apologies, it won't happen again.

Anacondas1

[/quote']

...wut?

I have no idea, haven't looked at that card in a while. I just assumed that it couldn't target a monster that after the cost would be in the grave.

Nowhere on Divine Wrath says it that the monster has to be on the field to get the effect negated.

[/quote']

...wut?

Nowhere on Divine Wrath says it that the monster has to be on the field to get the effect negated.

If I am wrong then I deeply apologies' date=' it won't happen again.

Anacondas1

[/quote']

so much fail at just one topic

kuribo can laugh at honest

not overpowered at all, only abusable at 3

one time see a random guy with blackwings and dna atributte(dont remember if is surgery or transplant) use triple kalut and triple honest on his shura when his oponent atacked him with a his blue eyes

so much fail at just one topic

kuribo can laugh at honest

not overpowered at all' date=' only abusable at 3

one time see a random guy with blackwings and dna atributte(dont remember if is surgery or transplant) use triple kalut and triple honest on his shura when his oponent atacked him with a his blue eyes

[/quote']

Yes.....because everyone runs Kuriboh right?

The fact that one can use multiple copies at once makes it overpowered. You can't just say that it's not overpowered, but then say it is abusable when used at 3; that contradicts the point you were trying to make.

I would comment on the previous posts, but then I would just be kicking a man while he's down.....

Why are we trying to force our ideals into someone who obviously isn't listening? No matter how many times you say the same thing to this guy he's not gonna get it. He's just gonna reply with something like "But what if you consider this?" and it goes on and on and on and on and Strangers waiting. Up and down the boulevard! Their shadows searching in the night! STREETLIGHT PEOPLE-

*ahem* Right, Honest. I always have trouble explaining this becuase, frankly, I don't know how to feel about this guy. He is BY FAR the most durp card in this game. When you can swing your Tuningware into my Retarded High ATK Guy and come out on top, that's just lame. It also forms a pseudo-wall with all your light monsters, I've been afriad to attack a lumina with ANYTHING for fear that I'm going to lose my guy that would keep my alive next turn. I really wish he was an S/T and had to be set =/ at least you'd know it was there and would have a chance to hit it.

However, I don't think he's overpowered, he's just REALLY REALLY annoying. He's one of those cards that's gonna be around, probably not listed, and just gonna have to be dealt with. I, for one, have started maindecking Waboku, well I mean, it's useful in other areas, too, so even better, but now I don't have to worry about honest too too much. I just wait for them to get too impatient and crash their alius or whatever into my huge guy and flip it over so they waste it or lose a monster.

But I must include a second however, since this jickjock works with Lightsworns, who already have so much destruction that me waiting out some impatience just gets me OTK'd by celestia and Judgment dragon. I really wish he didn't work with Lightsworns, but what are you gonna do? I feel he may be a bit OP when he gives an archetype whose only PSEUDO weakness is that none of their guys have attack that's too high and gives them infinite attack. I hate lightsworns.

Archived