YCM Couples

Womi

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks the cutest couple is Luna and Larxene.

I'd sooner skin myself alive.

You two are always all over each other' date=' it might be a bit hostile but that just adds to the sexiness.

[/quote']

Remind me to kill you too later.

Do us all a favor and just die.

That's what Larxene says to me...

This love/hate relationship is full of too much hate.

I'd like to be Sleepy's couple' date=' but only after being sure of his/her gender. I don't care if male of female, I just wanna know the truth.

[/quote']

Sleepy's a girl.

Of course....now looks liek I've got a rival!

Though the favors are in your area.

You and Sleepy are Latino I think, not to mention no one, and no one would want a Viet that's turning skinny, is a Otaku, plans to be a air traffic controller, and is a Zombie fan.

Guest JoshIcy

ummm Chaos Pudding and (the guy who is a helmet of crabs)

Chaos Pudding and Icy? Never. xD

Umm... That would qualify as a YCM Couple.

Since I was the one who first jumped at him being a Super, (long story). And we've been discussing since. Even going to far to change a lot of the background policies.

I'd like to be Sleepy's couple' date=' but only after being sure of his/her gender. I don't care if male of female, I just wanna know the truth.

[/quote']

Sleepy's a girl.

You and Sleepy are Latino I think, not to mention no one, and no one would want a Viet that's turning skinny, is a Otaku, plans to be a air traffic controller, and is a Zombie fan.

I like to confuse a lot of people about my gender in a variety of ways when I'm bored for no apparent reason :)

That's why he says that xD

One of my closest real-life friends likes Zombies, and I'm an otaku myself :3 so, don't loose hope, although I'm not cheering for anyone here...

OT:

Saikano and VK (while I escape without no1 noticing)

[/quote']

Sleepy's a girl.

I like to confuse a lot of people about my gender in a variety of ways when I'm bored for no apparent reason :)

That's why he says that xD

One of my closest real-life friends likes Zombies, and I'm an otaku myself :3 so, don't loose hope, although I'm not cheering for anyone here...

OT:

Saikano and VK (while I escape without no1 noticing)

Hmmm. Interesting choice. 2 of the most possibly hot dudes on YCM with each other?

Saikano.....we need to do this, made a vid, and sell it for major money.

I'll be pitching alright? But before we do......get all the beer, tequila, wine, rice wine, and alcohol you have.

Also, Sleepy, to let you know....I'm also into older women, so there is hope.

Methinks the cutest couple is Luna and Larxene.

Srsly' date=' Death Metal and ~TwIsteD~ is the cutest couple on YCM. They are like mentor and apprentice.

[/quote']

Oh you. <3

Oh you. <3

I want in.

Oh you. <3

No you. =3 (hey look bullocks)

Oh you. *o*

Archived