--Lock

[align=center]Hello, Players. My name is Akira Udou, and I will be your Game Master for these weeks. Normally a Game Master would not interact with his players, but for this week, I will be mixing things up a bit. You will all stay in the game for as many weeks as I need you to, until 1 pact remains. I will knock you out one by one, by who has scored the lowest points on the weeks challenges. I'll give you a choice if you leave however, you can become a Reaper, and help me eliminate Players by finding faults in their cards for the challenges. Or you can simply face your erasure. It's your choice.

Now, your first mission will be sent when I have gotten at least 10 players. If I do not for some reason, I will send out the challenges if by popular Demand.

At the beginning of this game, you must find a partner, a fellow player, to form a pact with. If you do not do so by the time limit, you are eliminated from there.

I will send out a mission at least once a day. Sometimes I will have my Reaper's think of missions to send you. With each mission comes a time limit and a challenge which you will have to fill in your time limit.

The prize for winning this game. Is your life, 600 points, and 6 Positive Reputation Points.

Good luck.

Players

Archdemiurge Xarynubite

Phantom Roxas

Yu-gi-oh Dude

Sakuraba

Docomodake

Dragon God

KWLegend

Blaze Pyro

~JG~

Kotaro

Confirmed Pacts

Archdemiurge Xarynubite ~ Docomodake

Kotaro ~ ~JG~

Sakuraba ~ Phantom Roxas

KWLegend ~ Blazing Pyro

Yu-gi-oh Dude ~ Dragon God[/align]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted, Welcome to the Reaper's Game.

Another Note:

Please do not make a Pact until the game has started, for it gives unfair advantage to people who join nearing the start to the game.

EDIT::

Docomodake has asked me to join over MSN, despite the fact he is banned. I'll be posting his cards in his stead. If he wins, I suppose I'll just give the prize to the runner-up.

I might join it depends on the answer to these questions:

1. Is there an entry fee?

2. Do you make the card with the person you have a pact with?

1. No.

2. You both make card(s) and agree on which to use.

All others' date=' accepted, Welcome to the Reaper's Game.

[/quote']

Ok, I'll join

Sakuraba, don't doubt yourself like that, Roxas and I don't often card make, so we're both a bit rusty. Well, I don't happen to make cards often on YCM. Though I would worry for Doco, he makes cheesy names, but his set-making skills are quite easily balanced and surpassing what you would originally think it would...

Anyways, if you post a second one of these after this is over, I want to be one of the judges... D=

Archived