WC10...will go up to ABPF

EBIs in Speed World 2?

Fun. :P

They're probably gonna make some stupid ruling that you can't use them in Turbo Duels because they're unfair or something...considering Speed World is indestructible.

Hardened Armed Dragon gives the same results...

Ah...this is true. Skill Drain also exists, so....

They're probably gonna make some stupid ruling that you can't use them in Turbo Duels because they're unfair or something...considering Speed World is indestructible.

Nope' date=' they wont do that.

Why? Because I doubt they it will be a Speed World 2.

Also, in Wc09, there is no active Speed World Spell card. the Field Spell zone stays blank the entire Turbo Duel.

So I [i']REALLY[/i] doubt they would make an lolruling saying your cant use them. Since there is no Field Spell in the first place.

EBIs in Speed World 2?

Fun. :P

Nope' date=' they wont do that.

Why? Because I doubt they it will be a Speed World 2.

Also, in Wc09, there is no active Speed World Spell card. the Field Spell zone stays blank the entire Turbo Duel.

So I [i']REALLY[/i] doubt they would make an lolruling saying your cant use them. Since there is no Field Spell in the first place.

Except that there is going to be Speed World 2 and I'm sure they will let you use it.......At least Dark signers will...I can assume it from this...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/02/WC_2010_magazine_preview.jpg

Except that there is going to be Speed World 2 and I'm sure they will let you use it

Really? Speed World 2 was introduced at the time of the Dark Signers?

If you remember' date=' Speed World 2 didnt appear until the start of the Machine Emperors.

Me thinks you have the timelines confused.

.......At least Dark signers will...I can assume it from this...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/02/WC_2010_magazine_preview.jpg

The image doesnt show a legit Turbo duel.

It shows the animations of 2 Earthbounds, and another image of the redundantly stupid "LOL MAWEEO KART" feature.

Even if Konami DOES make Speed World appear in a Turbo Duel, they are obveiously even dumber then we think. But for the game to be more accurate, they would probobly do that.

RUN MASS AMMOUNTS OF MONSTER REMOVAL. Since that would probobly be the best choice btw...

Except that there is going to be Speed World 2 and I'm sure they will let you use it

If you remember' date=' Speed World 2 didnt appear until the start of the Machine Emperors.

It shows the animations of 2 Earthbounds, and another image of the redundantly stupid "LOL MAWEEO KART" feature.

Even if Konami DOES make Speed World appear in a Turbo Duel, they are obveiously even dumber then we think. But for the game to be more accurate, they would probobly do that.

RUN MASS AMMOUNTS OF MONSTER REMOVAL. Since that would probobly be the best choice btw...

my tubo duel deck abuses the whole speed counter thing, namely the limiter and then the jet booster that is a scrap-iron + damage on your turn.

I usualy go about half the duel with a 12 to 3-5 speed count.

funny as hell.

then I just beat their face in with a trap stopper beatdown lineup.

my tubo duel deck abuses the whole speed counter thing, namely the limiter and then the jet booster that is a scrap-iron + damage on your turn.

I usualy go about half the duel with a 12 to 3-5 speed count.

funny as hell.

then I just beat their face in with a trap stopper beatdown lineup.

Dark Simorgh is Just Mean in Turbo Duels....

Archived