WC10...will go up to ABPF

And that made my day.....

WC10 Info:

Features:

* The Official software for the 2010 world tournament.

* A total of 3499 cards, up to Absolute Powerforce, are included to gather, allowing you to play in the latest Dueling Environment.

* Features a Story Mode like that of the previous game where you can explore the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.

* Features the handheld debut of Divine

* Turbo Duels have evolved from their appearance in the previous game.

* Now, you're able to use Speed World 2, so you can enjoy "Turbo Duels" just like in the anime.

* New Speed Spells versions of known cards, like Speed Spell - Book of Life and Speed Spell - Reinforcement of the Army.

Game Description

Experience a deep and rich story based on the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series. New Domino City and the citizens of Satellite are in danger once again. The Dark Signers have returned, and it will be up to the Signers to save the day. Collect and duel with 3499 playable cards. Turbo Duels has also received an upgrade to incorporate puzzles and secret passages while racing. Quickly calculate your attack points and defense points with the Duelist Calculator and know accurately where you stand against your opponent. The all-new Wi-Fi rankings let you track and compare your win percentage with other duelists.

Known Characters

* Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow, Izayoi Aki, Ruka, Carly, Kyosuke Kiryu, Divine, Torunka, Regulus

Promotional Cards

* WC10-JP001 Hell Security

* WC10-JP002 Samurai Sword Baron

* WC10-JP003 Hell Twin Cop - Jaw & Kick

2 Disscussions....

1) What Decks are you tempted to build/test considering the carp pool we'll have in WC10.

2) Disscuss

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shretsudder

NAO GOGOGOGOGOGOGo!!!!

[justify]Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Piano Tuner's Conspiracy! lolololololololololol[/justify]

[justify]Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor! Piano Tuner's Conspiracy! lolololololololololol[/justify]

Here you have dud....

sinttulo122copia.png

A gift coz Im being good to today......

[img=http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5305/sinttulo122copia.png]

OH YEAH dud......Claymore Dud too....XD

Copy Pasta ftw.

And reptillianne's...

I've been thinking of inventing Destiny Spawn-archs.

mix of D-Hero(draw engine)' date=' reptilliannes(fodder engine), and monarchs(field control). Thoughts?

[/quote']

Look:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-179294-newpost.html

Copy Pasta ftw.

And reptillianne's...

I've been thinking of inventing Destiny Spawn-archs.

mix of D-Hero(draw engine)' date=' reptilliannes(fodder engine), and monarchs(field control). Thoughts?

[/quote']

Look:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-179294-newpost.html

With monarchs. But other than that, how well do you think it works?

No Shining Darkness? I am disappoint.

The game will be realeased 2 days before The Shining Darkness so what was you waiting for?

I didn't know the release date for either of those >_>;;

Ah...OK then....

I ADDED MORE OF THE GAME's Info in the first Post........

2 new things to discuss.....

1) Now that we will have Earthbound Inmortals and Speed World 2...do you thing turbo duels will become more interesting??????????

2) A quote from Shriek....

3499 cards?

Let's see that makes this game . . . 610 more cards than last year.

about 400 cards from main set(including gold series) and 120 from DT' date=' plus promos would probably be around 550. That leaves room for around 60 cards to either be cards that were missing last year(like archfiends etc.) and Speed spells. I REALLY hope speed spells don't take as much of the new space as they did last year.

But that's just a rough guess.

Last year's game had the first four DTs so the most we can get this year is upto the october one. I think the one in January is out of question so that means new DT cards will total 90. Making the total outside of the previously existing cards missing from last year(that could be out this year) to be about 520-530. That's about 80-90 cards left open.

There were 82 Speed Spells introduced last year, covering most of the basic spell needs for riding duels. They can't possibly have nearly that many this year can they(new ones I mean)? Certainly I wouldn't expect to see more than 30 new ones if even that. That guess would mean about 50-60 previously missing cards would be included in this game.

Alright so when I said (gold series) I meant Extra Pack. I don't know why I said the gold series. anyway, on that note of the Extra pack cards being included in the set total, it shouldn't be 400, it should be 360. if I reduce the total guess accordingly, that gives the total number- 480-490. I'm going to round that total to 500 as it seems like there was a lot of promos this year and 30 just seems to small a number of what will probably be in here. So 40 for promos, as well as the 15 cards from 2 Structures and 1 starter. That seems about right.

So when it gets down to it, it still means theres about 515 cards before missing and Speed Spells. That's 95 cards left to ponder.[/quote']

Your thoughts about this...which card would you like that make it to the Game.....=D

The game will be realeased 2 days before The Shining Darkness so what was you waiting for?

Ah...OK then....

1) Now that we will have Earthbound Inmortals and Speed World 2...do you thing turbo duels will become more interesting??????????

3499 cards?

about 400 cards from main set(including gold series) and 120 from DT' date=' plus promos would probably be around 550. That leaves room for around 60 cards to either be cards that were missing last year(like archfiends etc.) and Speed spells. I REALLY hope speed spells don't take as much of the new space as they did last year.

Last year's game had the first four DTs so the most we can get this year is upto the october one. I think the one in January is out of question so that means new DT cards will total 90. Making the total outside of the previously existing cards missing from last year(that could be out this year) to be about 520-530. That's about 80-90 cards left open.

There were 82 Speed Spells introduced last year, covering most of the basic spell needs for riding duels. They can't possibly have nearly that many this year can they(new ones I mean)? Certainly I wouldn't expect to see more than 30 new ones if even that. That guess would mean about 50-60 previously missing cards would be included in this game.

Alright so when I said (gold series) I meant Extra Pack. I don't know why I said the gold series. anyway, on that note of the Extra pack cards being included in the set total, it shouldn't be 400, it should be 360. if I reduce the total guess accordingly, that gives the total number- 480-490. I'm going to round that total to 500 as it seems like there was a lot of promos this year and 30 just seems to small a number of what will probably be in here. So 40 for promos, as well as the 15 cards from 2 Structures and 1 starter. That seems about right.

So when it gets down to it, it still means theres about 515 cards before missing and Speed Spells. That's 95 cards left to ponder.[/quote']

Your thoughts about this...which card would you like that make it to the Game.....=D

I hope one of them is magical exemplar since they now have it from the spellcaster SD

[spoiler=looooong]

Ah...OK then....

3499 cards?

I hope one of them is magical exemplar since they now have it from the spellcaster SD

I thought most of the missing cards were just TCG-only stuff?

Archived